beauty, fashion and lifestyle

Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe







Ingredients:


  • 100 g of sugar
  • 90 g of melted butter
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tablespoon of milk
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
  • 200 g of wheat flour
  • 170 g of chocolate chips (I use a whole milk chocolate bar)


How to:


  • Preheat the oven to 175Âșc.
  • Cut the chocolate bar into tiny little cubes.
  • Beat the butter, the sugar, the melted butter and the vanilla extract together until it's all blended.
  • Next, add to the mixture the milk, the flour and the chocolate.
  • Now, with a spoon take some of the mixture and pop onto a lined baking tray. Mind the space between them because they grow a little and spread.
  • Finally, pop them in the oven and let them cook for 15 min, until they are slightly golden and you can see a brown color appearing under the cookie. 
  • I usually don't leave them until they're too golden cause they tend to get harder when you take them out of the oven, and I like them a bit more gooey. 



Alright, I hoped you liked this little post, I decided to bring something different and it's a recipe that I've been using for quite some time so why not share with you. Let me know in the comments some of your suggestions or even if you are going to try this out. I would love to know, thank you so much I hope you have a lovely week.


                                         Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   ♡   bloglovin   ♡  twitter                                          

                                                                                          Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com



Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo