beauty, fashion and lifestyle

, , , , , , ,

Current Favourites!




Hello everyone, how are you all doing? Well I hope! So today's post is somenthing that I haven't done for so long, and it is a current favourites. I don't usually do monthly favourites just because I don't really try that much products in order to have new favourites every month so I'm doing a current favourites which basically consists of all the products and things that I've been loving for the past few months.



Garnier Fructis - Shampoo and Conditioner
Sephora - Hand cream
Revlon - Body lotion

The first product is a shampoo and conditioner, from the brand Garnier, it's a very affordable brand I believe both of them is probably like 5-7 euros and to be honest from all the shampoos and all the conditioners that I've tried I find myself always going back to these two. I have dry hair but it can get oily at the roots and I see such a difference when I use this shampoo. It makes my hair very soft and fresh, and when I blow dry it and style it, it has an amazing feel to it. Sometimes right after taking a shower and blow dried my hair, at the roots it starts to have that greasy feeling which I hate and this shampoo does an amazing job at not doing that.

Second, I've also been really liking this hand cream by sephora it smells amazing, I used it pretty much throught the summer and it left my hands feeling lush since I have pretty dry hands, it also smells like mangos which is a total plus because it's one of my favourite scents (and fruit).

Lastly for this "body care" routine, I've also been really liking the Revlon body lotion. I don't really like to put on body lotion after taking a shower because it takes a long time specially if it is a thick lotion which in that case I will not be using it because I absolutely hate the feeling of sticky skin, and if you're like me you'll love this product because it is very light and you apply it in literally seconds.


Batiste - Dry Shampoo
Equivalenza - Perfume
Catrice - Concealer
Rimmel - Natural Bronzer

Now for the beauty part, I've been obsessed with this dry shampoo by batiste, it is really a life saver for those days that you wake up late and don't have time to take a shower and your hair is getting a little bit greasy, this will seriously leave your hair feeling fresh and smooth.

This next one is a perfume by Equivalenza which is a store that does "replicas" of some perfume brands, this one I can't really tell you what it is because it was a gift but it smells very flowery, fresh and a little bit sweet.

Now for makeup I've used pretty much this whole concealer by Catrice, it is very nice, it has an amazing coverage and a little bit goes a long way, the only down side is that you have to be quick while applying it because it dries quite fast.

Lastly is the Rimmel, Natural Bronzer. I've been using this product every day, it is very natural, it doesn't have a lot of shimmer I would say it's pretty matte on the skin.



Now for the last one it is a book that I'm pretty sure most of you book worms already read, and it is Girl on the train by Paula Hawkins. The one in the picture is the portuguese version and I absolutely loved it, I loved it so much I read it in 2/3 days ahah. I'm also really excited now to go see the movie on the cinema.


This is not really a current favourites because I haven't really tried them but I got them from a store online and I am in love, they're so gorgeous and fell like good quality so I decided to show them to you.

Thank you so much for reading, hope you liked this post, tell me in the comments your favourites at the moment and what you're most excited about Autumn. 



                                            Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   ♡   bloglovin   ♡  twitter                                          

                                                                                          Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com
Share:

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I could live without my dry shampoo. I definitely agree with you on that! I am loving your blog too by the way, keep up the amazing work pretty gal! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo