beauty, fashion and lifestyle

, , , ,

Fun in the sun!

Sun, hot weather, the sea, bikinis, the feeling of the sand on your feet, juicy fruits, ahhh... how much I missed this weather. I know, I know that you're probably thinking why the hell did I went to the beach already? And the answer is that you may already know that I live in Portugal and the weather here it's pretty nice, and our summers usually start this month since it's starting to get really hot.
Last weekend I went to the beach with my parents and some friends, and since it was my first day at the beach of the year I decided to take some pictures and share it with you.


In case you're wondering, I wore this to the beach. Super colorful and fun!

White T: Bershka
Pants: Primark
Sandals: Primark
Bikini: Lefties




The water was super cold and the first time my feet went into the water my bones hurt! But once you got used to it, it wasn't that bad and I actually had a lot of fun with my friends.
The weather was SO nice, no wind, the sun wasn't overwhelmingly hot and it was perfect to just lay down in my towel and rest a bit while getting a bit tanned (always use sunscreen you guys, or else you won't be tanned but burnt, and that is horrible for your skin).

Hope you liked this little post, please let me know in the comments. I really wanted to share this with you and show how much I missed and love the beach haha. Thank you so much for stopping by!



Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   ♡   bloglovin   
                                                                        
Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com

Share:

6 comments:

  1. Ahh this post makes me crave summer!! Beautiful pictures :)
    xx beautyybychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! looks like you had loads of fun :) even i went to beach few weeks back with family & few friends, lovely summer, but it's too much hot here in India right now :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I had loads of fun! This weekend wasn't that hot because we're not in summer yet but sometimes it can be extremely hot.

      Delete
  3. Lovely post!
    L x
    Http://workingmumy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weather is so nice, so nice that you can go to the beach already :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo