beauty, fashion and lifestyle

, , , ,

OOTD: A day at the park.


Hello beauties, how are you on this lovely Monday afternoon. It is the start of a new week and I hope it is going amazing already. Last friday, which was a national holiday here where I live, me and my friend decided to go to the park in order to take some pictures and to hang out a little since we don't go to the same school. And I ended up taking loads of pictures, inclusively my outfit which I'm about to show you in a second. Not all the pictures that I took are here obviously, just some that I wanted to share with you.









What I wore:

Plain white t-shirt: Primark
Denim shirt: Tally Weijl
Scarf: Local Boutique
Black skinny jeans: Primark
Brown combat boots: Primark


Alright that's it, I hope you liked this little Spring related post even tho it was more pictures than actual writing but I think you guys actually like it more like this, please let me know in the comments. Thank you so much for stopping by. xo


                                                         Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   ♡   bloglovin   ♡  twitter                                          

                                                                                          Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com

Share:

11 comments:

  1. These photos are so lovely!! Looks like you were having a great time and I love the spring outfit Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I don't know what to wear I always go for a white t-shirt and a denim shirt with jeans, it's cute and effortless!! Love the photos <3 Agostina

    http://needagap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's simple and comfortable yet cute! tysm x

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos and post! You look absolutely gorgeous as always! Hope you are okay :* xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. thank you so much, I have a post on how I style it like this. Really simple :)

      Delete
  5. Great outfit. Very pretty.
    L x
    Http://workingmumy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo