beauty, fashion and lifestyle

, , , ,

A day in my life: HAPPY EASTER!




Hello beauties how are you doing o this lovely sunday afternoon? First of all, I just want to wish you a happy Easter, hope you had fun today hanging out with your family, friends, or if you didn't I hope you enjoyed your day anyway. Have you ate a lot of chocolate eggs, or bunnies? Since it is Easter and I wasn't going to stay at home but yes going to my grandma's house, I decided to bring you along with me and show you what I did on this day. This is a post that I've never tried to write before but I hope you enjoy it anyway.



After a long time of hearing my mum calling my name and telling me to get ready otherwise I would get late, I finally managed myself to get up. This is what happens when I spend the night watching series on my computer taking advantage of the fact that I'm on spring break. For my breakfast I wanted something fast, fresh and healthy, so I made myself a smoothie out of a banana, pineapple and strawberry yogurt and drank it from my starbucks cup. Uh I'm so cool.



After 40 minutes I was finally ready and we got into the car on our way to my grandma's. Here's some pics that I took while in the car and on the street. If you know me you'd know that I really like neutrals, like black, white, brown but since it is Spring, I'm getting more adventurous on what I wear, I wear a lot more colors, patterns... since it is Easter I decided to dress up even more colorful by wearing a floral shirt, a pastel pink cardigan, and I even painted my nails blue to add  more colors. A little bit out of my comfort zone, but I love it.



Then I had a wonderful lunch with my family, sorry if the photo is a little bit weird but I totally forgot to take a picture of the food haha. But, you can see my grandma's dog in the back, what a cutie! We had some meat, fries, rice and she also made some "bacalhau" which is fish and a typical portuguese dish. Yum yum.



My aunt also gave me this, and no it is not chocolate but a bunny to put in your closet and makes your clothing smell amazing. 
Now I'm at home, snuggled in my blanket, writing this for you and waiting for 9 pm to watch a disney movie, more specifically "Brave", with my parents.


Thank you so much for reading this, I hope you liked it and if you did please tell me in the comments because I absolutely love to read them, it honestly makes my day. Once again, happy Easter and have a wonderful week! x


                                 Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   ♡   bloglovin   ♡  twitter                                          

                                                                                Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com



Share:

8 comments:

  1. HAPPY EASTER! Looks like your easter day is shaping up very well.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this kind of post, with small captures of beauty, fashion and places!

    I would appreciate it if you could visit my blog for my first post! Thank you!

    http://art4naet.wix.com/cups-and-roses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter. Looks like again day :)
    L x
    Http://workingmumy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy easter!:) The bunny thins is such a good idea!x

    http://libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo