beauty, fashion and lifestyle

, , , , , , ,

Mini fashion (Primark) and beauty haul + swatches!

Hello beauties how are you on this lovely sunday afternoon? First of all I'd like to say sorry for not posting anything for so long but I had some problems with my computer so I couldn't do anything, but while that happened I went shopping at Primark, and also bought some drugstore makeup, so now I'm going to show you what I bought! Hope you enjoy.




The first thing I bought was this eyeshadow palette thingy from essence in 05 "to die for", it was super unexpensive and the colors are really simple and nude which is perfect for an everyday, casual look.




Next thing was this lipstick from basic, I'm usually very picky when it comes to dark colors I'm always on my comfort zone by wearing nude colors but I'm trying to try wear different things and use different products and just experiment with more dark/bright colors when it comes to my makeup and I've been really liking it. 




Last I bought this pencil eyeliner in brown in the coloer "teddy".




Now for the mini Primark fashion haul, the first thing I bought was this shirt/blouse and I really, really love it, it is so simple but it has this very cool "croaché" design in the front which makes it a lot more dressy and cute. I also bought it in this wine/berry color which you can see down below. And they were both 3 euros, crazy right? I love Primark.






Last thing I bought was this iphone 4 case for 2,50 euros which is super cute. Love it.



Ok that's about it for this super mini haul, I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless. I know that I do a lot of primark hauls and I'd like to know if you guys like it, and if you do I'll keep doing them, so please tell me in the comments? Also follow me if you haven't because it would mean a lot to me. I hope you're having an amazing weekend! 



                                                 Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   ♡   bloglovin   ♡  twitter  

                                                                        
  Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com


Share:

3 comments:

  1. I am interested in those Essence eyeshadows. Looks very pigmented!

    http://rolessummerfling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the phone case. I need a new one mine is totally broke. Might pop in :)
    L x
    Http://workingmumy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    I've nominated you for the very inspiring blogger award, please find my post here!
    www.wink-beauty.blogspot.com/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    Hannah xo

    Wink Beauty

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo