beauty, fashion and lifestyle

, , , ,

Egg pudding recipe!

Hello beauties how are you? As you can see through the title I'm going to attempt explaining to you guys my recipe for a delicious homemade egg pudding. It is so easy to do and it only takes a few minutes to prepare.





 Time: 1:40 min.


 What you are going to need:


  • 12 eggs
  • 1 l of milk
  • 275 grams of sugar (2.2 cups I believe)
  • Liquid caramel
How to:

  1. Preheat the oven to 180 ÂșC.
  2. In a bowl whisk together the eggs and the sugar. Mix this two ingredients very well until it forms a nice and smooth consistency. Then pour the milk little by little while mixing it all together.
  3. After doing all that, take your cake/pudding form and caramelize it using your hands, or whatever tool you want it. 
  4. Pour the pudding mixture into the caramelized form.
  5. Now it's ready to be baked in bain marie for 1 and a half hour!
If you don't know how to bake in bain Marie or it's meaning, it's really simple. Just take a form/pan bigger than your pudding form and pour boiling water in it. Put it in the oven while it's preheating and once you finish preparing your pudding instead of putting it straight into oven put it in the boiling water. This way the pudding will bake slowly preventing it from burning.
Youn can see how I did it and also what bain marie is in the picture below.


And we don't want to waste any pudding guys so I took a smaller form and baked the leftover pudding mixture.

I hope you liked this post. I know this is not beauty or fashion related but I want my blog to be a little bit of everything and not only for beauty posts. And I really wanted to share this really easy yet delicious recipe with you guys, I hope you don't mind. Thank you so much, and if you try out this recipe make sure you let me know in the comments and send me a picture on twitter or instagram! xo



                                   Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   ♡   bloglovin   ♡  twitter                                          

                                                                                Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com

Share:

4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of egg pudding before but it looks lovely :)
    L x
    Http://workingmumy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is really good you have to try it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks yummy and even sounds better!!! I also would like to invite you to participate in my Funday Friday Comments Tag on my blog BethandBeauty.com. I have started doing this on Fridays to help me get to know my readers/subscribers and fellow bloggers better while everyone will get to know me better as well. My comments are not restricted and you are welcome to share any links back to your blog on there. This tag on my blog does not have an end date, so you are never to late to participate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is amazing, so sweet and delicious yum yum :) Thanks fo inviting me for the "chat" on your blog :)

      Delete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo