beauty, fashion and lifestyle

, , , , ,

Very Inspiring Blogger Award



Hello Beauties, how are you? Today I have a very exciting post because the lovely Hannah Barnes from Wink Beauty nominated me for the "Very inspiring blogger award"! Thank you so, so much. I've been blogging for the past 6 months and it means a lot when people read what I post, and find it interesting and inspiring.



These are the rules associated with this award; 
1. Thank and link the amazing person that nominated you.

2. List the rules and display the award logo.

3. List 7 facts about yourself.

4. Nominate 15 other blogs and remember to comment on their blogs to let them know you've nominated them (provide a link to your post)

5. This rule is optional - proudly display the award logo on your blog e.g. on your side bar and also follow the blogger than nominated you.



My 7 facts;

1- Ok this one's really random but I think it's funny and let's see if I'm the only one, I have a really, really hard time at choosing/giving other people presents. Not that I don't like giving presents because I love it more than receiving them myself, but because I'm afraid they're not going to like it, or something like that. I'm so weird.

2- I'm afraid of the future because I'm scared of not accomplishing what I want.

3- I have a list that I made with a friend, with a crazy amount of countries that we want to go in the future.

4- My parents didn't recorde me a single time when I was little so I have no idea how I sounded or anything.

5- In one year I had 3 iphones! The first one which was the white iphone 4, someone stole it. The second one was the iphone 4s in black and the screen at some point stopped working and since I had insurance they gave me another one, which is the current phone I'm using. Crazy right?

6- In the future I'd like to have 2 or 3 kids.

7- I hate the feeling of someone touching my belly button or me touching other person's belly button.It's so weird and disgusting, I hate it. I'm not the only one because a friend of mine actually had this same "fear", so weird.


My nominees:



Nicole from Sleek-Chic

Dani from Heavy in the Day 

Nicola from nicolabishopx

Chaitra from PinkPot

Laura from LJTfashion

Jenny from Ever Weird

Allison from Mercuteify 

Jessica from Beauty, Bits and Bobs

Darcy from Darcy Mae


Lauren from Tea and Post

Lily from Lily Ann Loves

Angelika from Pretty in Glam


Alrighty, so this are my nominees, if you do this post make sure to leave me the link down in the comments because I'd love to see it. Thank you again Hannah for nominating me, it means a lot!



                                                           Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   ♡   bloglovin   ♡  twitter  

                                                                        
  Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com


Share:

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    x Lisa from The BTQ Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for nominating me!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the belly button fact really made me giggle haha, I've never thought about it before-but I guess someone touching your belly button is kinda strange!
    thanks for nominating me xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know right! But I hate it so much, I can't even touch my own belly button without feeling a bit disgusted how weird is that hahaha and you're welcome x

      Delete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo