beauty, fashion and lifestyle

, , , , , , ,

20 QUESTIONS TAG!





Hello beauties how are you all doing? I've been seeing this tag for quite a while now so I decided to do it myself. It is basically just 20 random questions and I'm answering them. You seem to really like this kind of tags so I do them. Enjoy!




1.Thing you cannot leave the house without?

Well this one is pretty obvious, I cannot leave my house without my iphone! 


2.Favorite brand of makeup?


Uh this is hard... I'm a drugstore girl because it's not only cheap but also as good as other fancy products so I really like maybelline.


3.Favorite Flowers?


My favorite flowers are daisies. So pretty. Uhhh, or sunflowers.



4.Fav clothing stores?

My favorite clothing stores are Primark, Bershka, Stradivarius, H&M...


5.Fav perfume?


My favorite perfume at the moment is Someday by Justin Bieber. It has that floral scent to it, perfect for Spring.


6.Heels or flats?


It really depends, but I am a flats person, it's so much comfortable. But I also like to wear heels for a night out, because it looks much dressier and it really suits our figure.


7.Do you make good grades?


Yes I think I make good grades, not strate A's but yes. Here, our grades go from 1-20 and my highest is 17 in English, and my lowest is 11 in Portuguese which is super weird because I'm Portuguese so I should be better at Portuguese but I'm not haha.


8.Fav colors?


My favorite colors are coral, mint, pink, peach...


9.Do you drink energy drinks?


Nope, I do not drink energy drinks but if I do drink one once in a while, I go for redbull.


10.Do you drink juice?


Yes I do. And I love to make my own juices/shakes with my blender. I mix some fruits, milk or yogurt and voila. Yum, yum, yum.


11.Do you like swimming?

I do not like to swim, I LOVE to swim. If I could I would spend my life underwater. Inclusive, when I was little my dream was to be a mermaid.


12.Do you eat fries with a fork?


Yes I do, I don' like the felling of the salt or the oil in my hands, so yeah.


13.Whats your fav moisturizer?


I really like one from Garnier or Phytomer.


14.Do you want to get married later on in life?


This is a hard question, because my answer is I don't know. I don't know what the future holds for me nor what my plans are. But probably, yes I'd like to get married one day, we'll see.


15.Do you get mad easily?


No, I don't get mad easily but if you cross the limit of my patience, I will get very mad and when I'm mad the last word has to be mine. But I can say that I'm a pretty calm person until someone pushes my buttons.


16.Are you into ghost hunting?


I won't say that I'm "into ghost hunting", but, ok this might sound crazy and you guys are probably going to think that I'm weird but I'd love to see a ghost one day if it actually exists. I do believe in ghosts, and spirits and all that (and if you don't I respect that 100%), but I also have my doubts because I've never seen one, so it would comprove it, you know what I mean?


17.Any phobias?

Uh yes... I have a phobia of pigeons and locusts. I hate them, just by looking at their photos I feel like crying. And I can tell you a little story about how I gained my phobia of pigeons. My cousin had this bird, he was really cute and one day I decided to take him out of it's cage, then he started flying everywhere, my mum closed the door of the kitchen so I had to get the bird myself and he was flying against my head and I was scared to death. After a couple of minutes of chasing the bird, I finally got the bird and put him back into it's cage. Since then I'm afraid of birds but especially pigeons and I have no idea why pigeons haha.


18.Do you bite your nails?


I used to, but no.


19.Have you ever had a near death experience?


No, I haven't. The closest thing to a death experience was when I was at a bus a few months ago and a man started hitting the driver and we almost had an accident because the driver kept driving and stopping the bus. It was so scary I started shaking like crazy and I never shake.


20.Do you drink coffee? 


Yes I do, but not regular coffee I like to add milk and drink it like that. Which is a latte basically. I'm boring.



Alrighty, I hope you enjoyed this little tag to get to know me a little bit better and to make up to you since my last post was a bit of a fail. I tag all of you and if you decide to do this tag comment down below so I can go read it. Thank you, xo.



                                Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   ♡   bloglovin   ♡  twitter                                          
 
                                                                                Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com
Share:

1 comment:

  1. Great tag :) it's good to get to know people
    L x
    Http://workingmumy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo