beauty, fashion and lifestyle

, , , , , , ,

My spring wishlist!


Hello beauties, how are you? So today I wanted to do something a little bit different, I know this is a very popular post among all the beauty/fashion bloggers but it is my first attempt at writing one, and I wasn't really sure how it would turn out. I decided to give it a try anyway. Since I've been shopping a lot lately for Spring, I've been noticing that my wishlist for this season goes on, and on, and on... specially when I'm staring to try new things and getting out of my comfort zone. So, I'm going to show you some of the things that I've been wanting and I'm thinking about buying. Enjoy!




1 & 2- Both of this sweaters, jumpers are from Primark and I think they are so adorable now for Spring. If you know me you'd know that I live in comfy sweaters and these look so cute and the color is perfect for this season.

3- Probably my favorite piece and the one that I'm most excited about. For some reason that I don't know, I've been loving so much maxi skirts, I think they look so gorgeous and you can make them look very casual but also dressy depending on the accessories or tops. Also this coral/orange color is gorgeous for this season. And it is from H&M.

4- Now for beauty products, on the top of my list are these two products that I do not own because they're so expensive here where I live, it is ridiculous. But I've heard so many great thing about it, I asked you guys on twitter what was your favorite primer and the majority said the porefessional, so I'm pretty sure I won't regret buying it in the future. And I've also heard amazing things about the porefessional agent zero shine powder, and since I have oily combination skin, I think it would be a really good product.

5- I don't know about you guys but I've been loving wearing sunglasses, I use it almost everyday especially when I'm going out and I don't have to go anywhere special so I just wear them instead of makeup, which is way faster haha. But I've been really loving big, bolt and cute sunglasses and these are so adorable, and it's such a nice accessory too. Oh, they're from H&M.

6- Last but not least, this floral head band, crown, whatever you guys call it. I've been seeing so many people rocking these and it can really make an outfit look much different and cuter. It is the perfect accessory now for Spring and I absolutely love it, I'm going to buy it for sure. This one's from H&M but there's also similar ones at Primark.


Alright I hope you liked it, this was my first attempt at doing/writing a wishlist, tell me in the comments if you liked it or not and what's on top of your wishlist this month. Also follow me if you haven't because it would mean the world to me, thank you so much.



                                                           Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   ♡   bloglovin   ♡  twitter  

                                                                        
  Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com

Share:

3 comments:

  1. The products in number 4 are very used and loved by me, especially the primer! I hope you'll get them soon and try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with flower crowns! Definitely not a "norm", but if you style them correctly, they are gorgeous! Good pick!

    ♡ http://www.katelatelywrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo