beauty, fashion and lifestyle

Mini Primark haul!



Hello beauties, how are you all doing? So, yesterday I went shopping with my mom and of course I had to go to Primark even tho I knew I couldn't resist not buying something. I bought more stuff there but I can not show you because some of them are gifts, and my family and friends sometimes read my blog so I can not take the risk haha. This is a very short haul but I hope you enjoy it anyway. Let's get started!



The first thing I bought was this cardigan, I've been wanting one of these for the longest time and now I finally have one in my hands. I was looking for the perfect comfortable grey cardigan and when my eyeballs saw this one, I knew I had to buy it and it was only 12 euros.





Ok guys this one I have to tell you that it was the best purshase ever. I mean, I bought this tank top for 2 euros, like, what? I think it's super adorable and I think it will look super cute with the grey cardigan. 
As you can see here!






Oh my god, this one is by far my favorite. It's a little dog with a santa hat! This jumper is so cute, I can not  get over it. It's so adorable. And it was 3 euros! Good job Primark!





The next thing I bought was this socks, but not just any socks guys. It's Christmas socks! I am so excited for Christmas and I think this ones are so cute and so comfortable. I love them and they were 3,50 euros.
This ones below are my favorites out of the bunch.




Then I bought some dark skinny jeans, if you know me you would know that I absolutely love skinny jeans, it's basically what I wear every day. It's not only super comfortable but also flattering and it goes with pretty much everything. And they were 8 euros.



And last but not least is this earrings. I thought they were so cute and feminine, great for more sophisticated looks but it an also be worn with casual outfits. They were 1,50 euros.


That's about it, I hope you enjoyed even tho it was such a small haul. But I thought I should show you what I bought anyways, because if you have a Primark where you live you can totally go there and buy some christmas presents because Primark sells such amazing clothes, house decor, etc for such amazing prices. I love shopping there. Thank you so much for stopping by, let me know in the comments what you think and my next post will be my "Christmas favorites". Follow me if you haven't, it would mean the absolute world. Bye! xoxo




Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   ♡   bloglovin   
                                                                        
Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com






Share:

4 comments:

  1. I love the earrings and the top thing! It does go so well with the cardigan :)xo

    http://libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picks! The earrings are so pretty and I love the festive socks!
    L xo

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo