beauty, fashion and lifestyle

, , ,

Confessions of a blogger!






Hello everyone how are you all doing? Well I hope. I was tagged by Katie (thank you so much sweetie!) to do the confessions of a blogger tag. I thought it was a funny idea, and as you may know I love to do tags, so why not? Let's begin!



When did you start blogging?
After a year of debating myself, September 2013.


 
Have you had any other online presence before e.g. YouTube or a previous blog?


Nope, this is my first time but I've always wanted to do youtube videos. But as you may know I'm kind of shy so I thought this would be a great idea.



Why did you start your blog?

It was a very boring summer afternoon and I saw a picture on tumblr of this hairstyle called "french braid" and I really wanted to know how to do it. So I went on youtube and started investigating to see if I could find any videos explaining how to do it "aka hair tutorial". Once I saw the video I ran into the bathroom to try it myself and it actually came out really good. After that I started watching more and more videos, started subscribing to beauty gurus (the first one was actually thatsheart and she's still one of my favorites). I found myself buying makeup (back then I didn't use to wear a lot of makeup, mascara and lipgloss was enough for me haha). Then I realised that I loved what these girls were doing, sharing their opinion, tips, etc with the world and how much effort they put into their videos. I thought it was pretty amazing and I actually wanted to be one of them. So a year later of debating myself, here I am. Not that I consider myself as a "beauty guru" because I'm not, I'm far from it, I just want to share my opinion and interact with other people in this comunity.
 


When did you start becoming serious about blogging?

I don't think I have yet. I created my blog only 3 months ago, I post here because I want to and because I love to. No one is paying me or anything, so I don't think this is something "serious", it's just something that I do for fun, it's my hobby and I love it.
 


What was your first post?

My first post was an introduction to my blog, so people could see what this blog was about and to tella little bit about myself, etc.
 


Where do you see your blog in a year?

Hopefully my blog will be filled with, creative, with quality and well written posts. Since I started only 3 months ago I know that the quality, and the posts are not the best but hopefully, that is something that's going to change.
 


What is the best/most rewarding thing to you about blogging?

To me the most rewarding thing about blogging is knowing that the effort and time that I put on my posts is payed of by beautiful people who actually take some time of their days to read what I post. That is the beauty of blogging, sharing with people my thoughts and my boring stuff and people actually enjoy reading and take time to comment on my posts. I think that is amazing and it makes me so happy. 
 


What is the most discouraging thing that happens to you/ has happened?

To be honest nothing has discouraged me from blogging. Everyone has been super amazing. I've been getting so many compliments and amazing feedback. Of course if someone says something less nice about my posts or content I will not be happy with it, but I won't be discouraged too, it's their opinion and if doing this makes me happy I think I shouldn't stop just because someone told me not to. Do what makes you happy, and don't care about other's opinion. Because at the end of the day we're the ones doing something productive and they are sitting behind a computer,judging.


What's your lasting blogging motivation/inspiration?


My blogging inspiration it has to be other bloggers/youtubers and when I see beauty and fashion related pictures on the internet/television.. 





That is about it, I hope you have enjoyed it even tho I got a little bit off topic haha. I'm really sorry I haven't posted something in soooo long *hides*. Thank you so much for your endless support, you're all beautiful. And when I say this I actually mean it. Every single one of you! Muah! I'll be back with a more christmassy post, xoxo.




Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   ♡   bloglovin   
                                                                        
Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com





Share:

2 comments:

  1. Love this post!! Such a great idea!!! Love your blog!! Just followed you :)

    Stay Beautiful,

    Bailey ♡
    Callmemissbailey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetie, and Merry Christmas! <3

      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo