beauty, fashion and lifestyle

My Christmas room decoration ideas




Hello everyone, long time no see, I know! So as you can see I'm doing a post about Christmas, yey. I know it's a bit early but I just can't help it, I'm so excited. Christmas is by far my favorite time of the year. The lights, the decoration, the food, the family dinner, ahhh. I love it. So I decided to start decorating my room for this special holiday and share with you what I've done so far. I'm not done yet, this is just the beginning, I have many more "Christmas" posts to come. Shall we start?




This is my christmas tree, I bought it at a local store such as the lights. The lights that I bought were too long, so I decided to put them around that two little mirrors that I have on the wall and I think it came out great. You can see it better in the picture below.





This is by far my favorite christmas candle. It seriously smells delicious. It's cinnamon and apple and oh my god, in 5 minutes my room is smelling like Christmas.



This is just a simple decor idea that I used on my desk. I had this photo album for so long and I think it was cute and appropriate for the season. I just added some red glitter and voila! I really think that anything glitter and red, green and browns can really make your room look more christmassy.


And that's it, I hope you enjoyed this little post and hopefully you're in the Christmas spirit by now. By the way today is November 25 which means we're only one month from Christmas, yey! Follow me if you haven't and leave me a comment, Are you excited about christmas? What do you love the most about it? Also leave me a link to your blog, I'd love to check it out! Thank you so much.



My favorite Christmas advert this year:


My current favorite Christmas song (puts me always in the spirit):



Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   ♡   bloglovin   
                                                                        
Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com
Share:

6 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed reading this post, as I do all your posts! Your room looks lovely and the John Lewis advert is my favourite too;) Super excited for Christmas now :)
    Katie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited as well, can not wait! xoxo

      Delete
  2. The lights and the little Christmas tree are very cute!! Christmas is my favourite time of the year :) xx

    http://needagap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also is mine! Such a beautiful holiday! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Love this christmas post! Your lights are so pretty. Merry Christmas :)

    http://pepperandtherobinsons.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Merry Christmas to you too! <3 xoxo

      Delete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo