beauty, fashion and lifestyle

Sweater Weather TAG







Hello beauties! How are you on this lovely sunday evening? Hope you had an amazing weekend! Today I came across with the sweater weather tag on one of my favorite blogs which is Head-full-of-flowers you should go check it out! And I decided to do it since I love Autumn and sweaters, this tag was totally made for me haha.




Favourite candle scents from this time of the year?
I've been loving lighting up some candles that I bought at my local store and it smells like apples and cinnamon, it seriously smells just like Christmas. Sooo good.


Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?
This a hard question for me because I drink all of them, it depends on the days and on what I feel like drinking at the moment. But usually I drink tea more often because it's also better for you. But if I had to choose one of them I would choose hot chocolate.


Dark lips or winged eyeliner?
Winged eyeliner for sure. I use it every single day, I feel like my look is not complete if I don't do it. But I think dark lipsticks are a must asweel for this time of the year. 


Favourite fragrance for fall?
I don't usually change up my perfumes, lately I've been using my Justin Bieber perfume "The Key" I think it's smells amazing.


What is your most worn sweater?
Lately I've been using a lot my sweater from Emidio Tucci and I bought it at El Corte Inglês.


Hats or scarves?
Scarves, scarves, scarves. If you know me you'd know that I am obsessed with scarves I think it can really put an outfit together and they're so comfortable and so easy to style.


Favourite fall nail varnish?
I've been loving using really dark nail polishes like black and really deep reds, Love it.


Football games or jumping in leaves?
Football games, just recently I went to a football game to watch Portugal-Sweden. So much fun!


Skinny jeans or leggings?
It depends. But I love wearing my skinny jeans, can't go wrong with that.


Boots or Uggs?
Boots, that's for sure!


Favourite things about fall?
I love the weather, the colors, the hot drinks and just snuggle with a blanket and watch a movie while drinking hot chocolate, decorations and the fact that christmas is almost here!


Songs that really get you in the fall spirit?
This is for fall and winter but any christmas song puts me in the fall/winter spirit and in a great mood.



That's about it for this tag I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! Also, I want to apologize for not blogging lately, but someone stole my iphone, so I've just been in a bad mood, I can't take pictures to put on my blog because now I don't have a decent camera, school is stressing me out and it's just been a lot to handle. I hope I can get on the track soon so I can blog more and be more active. Thank you so much for keep reading my posts and for the endless support! I tag everyone to do this tag, leave me a comment with the link of your blog so I can check it out and follow me if you haven't. Thank you so much again! Muah!




        Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   ♡   bloglovin   
                                                                        
Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com


Share:

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for such a sweet mention, I love your blog so much so it means an awful lot :) The apple and cinnamon candles sound really good, I love festive scents-I'm somewhat addicted! Really sorry to hear about your iphone being stolen, it's such a shame people find it in them to do things like that :/ Hope everything brightens up soon for you, look forward to your posts whenever you have time to do them and remember; if all else fails,you can't go wrong with a bubble bath and a hot cuppa tea! :) L xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I have a smile on my face right now, it means a lot! I know right, I don't know why people do such horrible things like that I mean, we put so much effort into making/buying things and then there's people who are capable of doing such terrible things to others such as stealing. It's a shame. Yes! Bubble baths and a hot cup of tea.. such a nice idea! Haven't done that for a while now, maybe I should do that in order to feel better because it always helps me. Thank you so much sweetie for taking time to comment on my post, it means a lot. Hope you have an amaing week! <3

      Delete
    2. awee hope you've had an amazing week too & that things have brightened up! Just wanted to let you know I've tagged you in the My Christmas Bucket list tag if you're interested in making your own! (post will be up on my blog shortly!) L xo
      Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  2. Love this tag never seen it before so refreshing to find new tags to read x

    www.krystelcouture.com
    GLAMGLOW + Macadamia Oil Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have nominated you for the Sunshine Award! This is an award for bloggers who: ‘positive and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere’.
    You can find the details on blog http://cityymermaid.blogspot.com

    Have a great day
    
xoxo Franchesca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you followed me on Bloglovin and I thought i'd check out your blog. I have really enjoyed reading what you post and I have followed you back and have followed this blog! Maybe you could check mine out and do the same if you like it? http://itslolll.blogspot.co.uk/

    Lol x

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo