beauty, fashion and lifestyle

Easy DIY lip scrub



Hello beauties how are you all? Well, I hope! So, since the cold weather is coming, I thought I could share with you one of my favorite beauty treatments for Autumn/Winter. With this cold weather our lips tend to get chapped and dry, and that ain't cute. I know that there's a lot of expensive lip scrubs out there in the market but, this one is so simple to do and you only need things that you probably already have at home. Shall we start?








Things you will need: 

1 teaspoon of:  Honey
                      Sugar
                          Olive oil



And then all you need to do is mix it all up and voila! After that it's pretty self explanatory, just take a little bit with your finger and scrub it in your lips.

Why is this good for your lips: The honey and the olive oil are natural moisturizers and the sugar will help remove the dry skin on your lips, leaving them soft and kissable.


I hope you find this helpful, I know all of us want soft and kissable lips haha so I thought it was a good idea sharing this with you. I've been doing this for quite a while and I absolutely love it. Please follow me if you haven't and comment because it would mean the world to me. Thank you so much!



What's your favorite DIY beauty treatment? Share it in the comments, I would love to know and maybe try them out!



                                                Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   ♡   bloglovin   

                                                                        
Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com

Share:

10 comments:

  1. Must try this! I have one from lush but they are expensive to say it is sugar. It taged you in a question on my Leibster award :) xoxo
    http://throughkatieslookingglass.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! Thanks for the tip- I will definitely be trying this now the weathers getting all cold!
    L xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tip. I've done something similar to make a body scrub, you need only salt and honey. Works best in the sauna if you have one ;-P

    x Marjaana

    http://addmorecolour.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the tip, I will definitely try it out! Xoxo

      Delete
  4. Looks awesome!
    staygorgeous17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this! i use it almost every week because my lips are sooo dry because of my acne treatment <3

    http://what-irene-did.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr so easy and cheap yet so good! Thanks for stopping by! xoxo

      Delete
  6. Looks fab. Gunna def try this out :)
    www.nicolabishopx.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo