beauty, fashion and lifestyle

, , , , , , , , ,

OOTD #3: "Edgy but casual"



Hello beauties, how are you all doing? First of all I would like to apologize because I haven't been blogging as much as I would like too, I've just been so busy with school that I don't even have time to blog. But at least I've been posting every week, it's just that every week I have one or two tests so it gets complicated to study and post something new at the same time. So today I decided to do an OOTD because I'm going out later and this is a good blog post to do, it's simple and maybe I can give you some inspiration.

I saw the other day on tumblr an outfit and it was my inspiration to create this one. It's kind of edgy but at the same time super comfortable. And by the way, I will wear some black leggings with it.



"Military" inspired jacket: Blanco
Tree quarter shirt: Primark
Necklace: Lefties 8€
Boots: Bershka 15 €


I hope you enjoyed this little post, tell me in the comments what would you like to see next, it would help me alot to get some ideas on what to post because sometimes my mind goes blank! And don't forget to follow me if you haven't. Thank you so much!



                                                   Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   ♡   bloglovin   

                                                                        
Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com
Share:

12 comments:

  1. oo really lovely outfit, adore the boots!
    L xo
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You have great taste!! :)

    http://needagap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it beauty!

    http://what-irene-did.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! I wonder if you used trouser/short/leggings for this one? ;)


    I made S'mores Cupcakes! damianlalu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I said I wore leggins with it haha thank you so much <3 x

      Delete
  5. Cute outfit! I am a new follower!
    Check out my blog! www.thegirlwithglasses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetie, and I LOVE your blog. SO cute!

      Delete
  6. I love this Jacket, such a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo