beauty, fashion and lifestyle

A weekend in "Mountain Range of the star" (Serra da Estrela)!


Hello beautiful people, how are you all doing? I am posting this kind of late because I went on a road trip to the "Mountain Range of the Star" the weekend before Christmas, but hey.. at least I'm posting and I hope you all enjoy it! As you may know because I talked about it in a previous post, I had never seen/touched snow in my entire life until now! I went there with a friend and her parents, and it was so much fun. I finally saw snow, the hotel there was amazing and so was the company of my friend and her parents, it was seriously incredible.

We stayed in the "Hotel Serra da Estrela" which is the located at the highest place of Portugal. The hotel is  in 1550 m of altitude! Crazy right?


And this is the hotel we stayed in. Inside it was so cozy and beautiful. As you can see through some pictures I'm going to show you.


This is the lobby area. It was soooo cold outside and this area was seriously so cozy and warm and they were playing christmas music as well.




This is some "little living rooms" that they have. In every single corner of the hotel you would find little living rooms like this one, mainly for people to just chill, etc. So pretty. 




This is the restaurant we had dinner. It is a "buffet" and the theme is "Mediaeval Restaurant". All the workers there were also wearing some clothes to represent the middle age. I thought it was so cool and creative.




This was my hotel room. Also super warm and cozy. And it may not seem in the picture but it was really big and spacious.



Now I leave you here with some pictures that I took of the view of my hotel room and some other shots that I took on the top of the mountain (2000 metros). 


Here's the view of my hotel room!







And now I'm about to show you my failed attempt on doing a snow man hahaha! By the expression of his face he didn't like the way he looked too haha!




I hope you enjoyed this post! Comment down below whatever you feel like it, did you enjoyed your Christmas? Did you go anywhere? Let me know! Also follow me if you haven't because it would mean the world. Thank you so much, love you all. Bye!



Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   ♡   bloglovin   

                                                                        
Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com
Share:

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really lovely trip, what a gorgeous hotel! I can't imagine what it must have been like to see snow for the first time, I think I take things like that for granted. Your snowmans head is perfectly round haha!! very cute :D L xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your snowman, it's make me smile !
    Nice article, it's a very long time i haven't seen snow :(

    Have a nice day !

    Be Happy X0X0X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you hun! Have a nice day xoxo

      Daniela

      Delete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo