beauty, fashion and lifestyle

, , , , ,

My Pamper Routine

Hello everyone how are you all doing? Well I hope. So for today's post I decided to show you what I like to do when I'm feeling a bit down or just simply want to relax a bit and take good care of myself for a couple hours, and that is a pamper session. I love to do this at least once a week, I think it's very important to take some hours out of your schedule to take care not only of your body but also your mind. Here are some pictures of what I like to do, and I'll talk you through all of them. Hope you like!



 First of all I like to tidy up my room, light up some candles and turn on my fairy lights, this is a very importante step for me because I like the feeling of having my room all nice and tidy, and cozy with all the candles and fairy lights.
The candles that I'm using smell like vanilla and others like apple and cinnamon, which are my favorite scents.




And of course we can not miss a nice hot bubble bath, it's so relaxing to chill in the bath with a few candles, either reading or listening to your favorite tunes, whatever you feel like it. 
In my bath I used some bath minerals and a bit of shower gel to create some bubbles. What is a bath without bubbles am I right?



Next I like to take a proper shower, because I can never feel 100% clean with a bath. I use my shampoo and conditioner and then a serum for the ends of my hair.
For my body/face I use my every day routine products, which are:

Dove - body lotion
NativaSpa - Handcream
AvĂ©ne - cleansing face gel 




After all this I put on my onesie and go either watch a movie, or do whatever I'm feeling in that moment you can just do whatever it relaxes you, for example: read a book, eat or bake some cookies/cakes, do your makeup or watch tv, it's your time and you should do what makes you happy.

Alright, I hope you liked this post, and I'd love to know if you like to do this kind of pamper sessions, and what you do in yours, leave a comment below telling me, I'd love to hear from you, thank you so much for stopping by! 



                                      Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   ♡   bloglovin   ♡  twitter                                          

                                                                                          Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com
Share:

3 comments:

  1. Love your post! I think it's funny that you said you needed a proper shower after your bath as I feel the same way! A bath is for reflecting on the day and a shower is for washing the day away! :) Cheers- Mandi @Poisoned_Lace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right haha totally on the same page! Thank you so much for the comment :D

      Delete
  2. Of all the pamper routine posts I've seen on blogs I've never seen anyone mention they like to tidy my room - but I'm definitely the same! If my room's particularly messy I'll put on some music to keep me entertained while I have a proper good clean :)

    Paris x
    http://lifeinflorals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo