beauty, fashion and lifestyle

Primark haul "Fall/Back to school edition"

Hello everyone how are you doing? So today I went to primark... and this happend...





 as you can see, this is what happens when I go to Primark. So I decided to share with you some of the things that I bought today. 




Without fruther ado, let's beggin... so the first item that I got at Primark was this infinity scarf (which was 4€/ $5.30/ 3.38 £), I absolutly love the color I think it's perfect now for the fall time and it goes with pretty much everything.

                                                                                          (photo taken by me)


The second item is this really cute sweater (which was 5€/ $6.63/ 4.22 £), I know that the quality of the camera it's not the best so the color is not really showing on the picture but it's a really light pink/baby pink and I think it's really cute and it's also really comfy.


                                                        (photo taken by me, what a weird pose)



The third and fourth thing that I got are this two sweaters, one in dark green and one in a really deap/dark purple/reddish color (8€/ §10.61/ 6.76 £ each), let me tell you something... this is the most comfortable thing in the entire world, it's so soft and it's super lightweight, ahhhh I love it.  



  

                                                                                             (photos by me)
                                                               


Another thing that I got was another sweater (what a surprise), but this one the material is different, it's more thick, and it has a pocket in the frond which is really cute (10€/ $13.26/ 8.44 £).



                                                                                            (photo taken by me)



Now for shoes! I bought one pair of boots and a pair of sneakers (boots: 20€/ $26.52/ 16.89 £, sneakers: 11€/ §14.58/ 9.29 £) , both of them brown and omg, I love them both so much, the boots and the sneakers are so comfortable and they're perfect for fall and for back to school and they go with so many things. The sneakers have fur on the inside so it feels like I'm wearing my slippers, just saying).






And last but not least I bought a phone case! (3€/ $3.98/ 2.53 £) I've been on a hunt for a floral print phone case like this and I finally found it at Primark lol good job Primark! 







And that's about it, I love going to Primark because it's so cheap and it has such amazing clothes, accessories, and even home decor whaaat! What about you? You guys like to go to Primark because I absolutely love it. If you want me to keep doing hauls like this ones comment down below, comment whatever you feel like it, I would love to read them and give me ideas on what to post next. Follow me, share because it would mean the absolute world to me, thank you so much xoxo




Just created a twitter account for my blog yeeey, go follow me there :) https://twitter.com/beautyfabb1
Share:

18 comments:

  1. I LOVE that iphone case! Thanks for checking out my blog, i love yours!

    http://www.daenabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these boots...I like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love your blog! Just followed you on bloglovin, thank you so much <3

      Daniela xx

      Delete
  3. No problem, thank you so much :)

    Daniela, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I lived in the UK! Primark seems like the best shop.
    Thank you for the follow on bloglovin :)

    Caitlin x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in Portugal haha :p but I have to agree with you Primark is pretty awesome, thanks for the comment sweetie!

    xoxo, Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankk you for following me! Your blog is so cute, I hope I have luck finding so many things in Primark next time! I love your scarf, boots and phone case! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetie! There's amazing things at Primark! Thanks for the comment it means a lot <3

      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete
  7. I really love your boots, they are really cool!:)

    With love,
    Daria x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This happens to me every time I go to primark. I usually leave with 2-3 bags
    I can't help it, everything is so affordable :D
    Thanks for the follow on bloglovin xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr sometimes I want to go there but I can't because I know I'll end up buying the entire store haha thanks for the comment <3

      xoxoo, Daniela

      Delete
  9. Wow this phone case is so beautiful!<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and it was super cheap! Thanks for the comment <3

      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete
  10. Amazing post, I love the detail you put on all your post...would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin? follow me and leave a comment on my blog and i shall surely be following you back

    www.withinmystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The boots are soo cute <3


    http://needagap.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo