beauty, fashion and lifestyle

What's in my school bag/Back to school essentials

Hello beauties, how are you? As you may know I'm still in school, so today I decided to show you guys what I bring with me and what I keep in my school bag/backpack. 







This is my school bag, I bought it at Stradivarius I live in Portugal as you all know so I don't know if you have this store in your country. I bought this bag a while ago so I don't really know the exact price but I do remember that it was around 20/30 euros. Although this is the bag that I use to school more often I also use a backpack from eastpak and I bought it at MCS for 49 euros I believe, I know it's kinda pricey but it was worth the money it's a good bag, the material is great and it's simple just how I like it.



Bag from Stradivarius: 20 to 30 €

Backpack from MCS: 49 €


Ok so now I'm gonna show you what I keep inside my bag. Obviously I also keep my books, my notebook but I didn't think it was necessary or even interesting to see, that is why I'm not mentioning or showing that.




Case from STAPLES: 10 €
The first thing is this case, I bought it not only because it matches my bag as you can probably see haha but also because it's good material and it's simple. The price of it was 10 euros.






Next is my agenda that I bought at a local store here where I live and I absolutly love it. I love bringing my agenda to school I think it's so important and if I need to know when do I need to do something important like a test or some type of work this comes in handy. And this was around 5 €.







 This next "thing" it's pretty self-explanatory, this is where I keep all my... "feminine" products (you know what I'm talking about). This is SO important because if you're like me I never know when it's about to come and I don't wanna be surprised and having to ask for help, gotta be prepared girl. And I bought it at H&M.









Next is my wallet! I bought it at Primark a year ago, still using and still looking new. Love it. I'm really sorry but I can't remember the price but as you know I bought it at Primark so I guess it wasn't pricey.






Now for the best part, my makeup bag uhuhhh! This makeup bag I bought it at Primark aswell and to me it's the perfect makeup bag, it's so cute and the size of it is perfect, love it.

Items in my makeup bag:



 Perfume "Girlfriend" by Justin Bieber: around 30 €


Powder from AVON "Color Trend": around 7 € 


Mascara also from AVON "Extend Extreme mascara": ?


A sample of my moisturizer from PHYTOMER: ?


My lip balm from H&M: 1 €




Mirror from Claire's: ?



I also keep in my bag sunnies, they're from Primark and I believe it was 3 €.







And that's about it, I hope you enjoyed this, of course I got many other things in my bag but I thought they weren't very interesting to show you guys. My question for you is what do you guys use for school, backpacks? Or purses/bags? I'm always switching between this two, leave a comment down below telling me what you use I would love to read it and answer you! Also follow me if you wanna see more of these and other beauty/fashion posts it would mean a lot, thank you so much xoxo





Where else you can find me:                Twitter   ♡   Instagram


Share:

4 comments:

  1. My essencials are my agenda, pencil case full of coloured pens, a book, my mobile phone, a wonderful lipstick, and my iPod. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes my phone aswell haha forgot to mention that <3


      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete
  2. thank you sweetie


    xoxo, Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the information..
    Check out top list of school bags

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo