beauty, fashion and lifestyle

My current favorites "Beauty"








Hello beauties how are you doing? So today I decided to show you guys my current favorites, this is products that I've been using for the past few months, sorry if I don't know the store or the price of a certain item, please keep in mind that I have this products for quite a while.



The first product is a face product and it's this cleansing cream from Phytomer, I have to say that this is my fav fav fav cleanser! I use this 3 times a week and it leaves my face super soft and fresh. I normally use this after I take a shower and it feels amazing and it helps a lot keeping my face without pimples.





The next item is also a face product and it's this makeup remover from Garnier and I have to tell you, this is perfect because not only removes  my makeup but also smells amazing, I can't really describe the smell but it's really fresh and fruity and I love it!





The next product is this powder from AVON I don't remember the price because I bought it a long time ago but I do remember that it was super duper cheap. I've been really liking this powder because the color matches me perfectly now that it's summer time and it doesn't leave my face cakey which is awesome.





Next is a lip balm and I know this might sound weird but I bought this at H&M just to try it out and it was only 1 euro and I have to tell you, this is pretty awesome! This lip balm smells/tastes amazingly it's super moisturizing and makes my lips very very soft and it's just amazing.





Now for my body I've been loving using this body cream from Dove after I take a shower,I love it because it leaves my skin super soft and it smells really good I don't know  why but every Dove product smells amazingly good I don't know if it's just me but I love it.





Now for the final product is this heat protector from schwarzkopf, this is a hairdresser product but you can buy it at your local drugstore, at least where I live. I like the smell of it and it's pretty good at protecting my hair from the heat.






And that's about it, I was thinking about doing a "August favorites" but as you can see I'm pretty late haha, hope you enjoyed if you have any question leave a comment down below, if you have any suggestion on what I should post next comment aswell, I would love to read them. Follow me here, on twitter @beautyfabb1 and share with your friends, it would mean a lot to me.
Btw I created a bloglovin account "beautyfabb" go follow me there so you can keep updated with my posts. Thank you so much, you're all beautiful and I hope you have an amazing day xoxo
Share:

8 comments:

  1. Love it. H&M has surprisingly good beauty products... I bought their bronzer on vacation once when I had forgotten mine at home, and I was shocked at how well it worked--I'm still using it! Such a steal!
    xoxo
    kendamichelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr it's weird but I really like some of their products! I also have an eyeshadow palette and it's really good! Thanks for the comment sweetie

      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete
  2. Hi! I really like your blog and have nominated you for the Liebster Awards!
    You can find the rules and my questions to you here Patchoulii-Flog
    Hope you'll enjoy nominating others and get connected to more bloggers.
    And i also follow your blog, and maybe please follow us back as well.
    Reagrds
    Patchoulii

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! <3 Now what should I do? Should I answer your questions and nominate other people on a blog post?

      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete
    2. Welcome and yes, just copy the sample from my blog and change it wherever you are answering and also change your questions for other people. Make sure, you include the links of the people you are nominating and mine as well. Just the way i did it. I included link for every person i nominated. And you can copy the picture from my blog. Its just a way to get you connected to more people as you are new (Like Me, and do follow my blog)
      Regards
      Patchoulii-Flog

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much! I'll do that tomorrow because now it's kinda late where I live haha but that means a lot <3

      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete
  3. You have an amazing blog! I'd like to nominate you for the Libester Award :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much <3


    xoxo, Daniela

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo