beauty, fashion and lifestyle

, , , , , ,

SPRING LOOKBOOK 2014



Hello guys how are you all doing? So as promised I'm going to show you a spring lookbook yey! First of all I just want you to know that I made this lookbook with almost everything I bought from Primark, you can see the haul here, so this way you can see how I style it! Hope you enjoy it.



This one is for those days where you wanna be casual but a little bit more formal. I feel like this outfit would look really cute with a ponytail, it would add even more that formal theme to it.

White shirt: Bershka 




This outfit is a little bit more casual and comfortable, but still very cute and feminine.



Floral dress, couldn't miss this one on a spring lookbook! Cute, casual, flirty and feminine. The denim jacket is really old so I don't know where I got it from.



Using the same dress I turned it into a skirt by adding a baggy knitted shirt to make it more cute and comfortable.


That's it, I know it was a bit short but I hope you enjoyed it anyway. Please leave comments telling me what you think it would mean a lot. Also give me some ideas on what to post next, and what you would like to see. It can be more like a chatty post, a review,a tag, anything! Thank you so much, have a great day!

Daniela xx


                                                Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   ♡   bloglovin   ♡  twitter  

                                                                        
Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com
Share:

12 comments:

  1. Love the shoes.
    L x
    Http://workingmumy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely look, you really suit the florals!


    Josie xoxo Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress and the scarf! beautiful prints!
    Nice blog!
    x
    pils13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this combination of florals and jean, I like to wear it so much! Great choices x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these looks x I'm a massive fan of florals so this has really inspired me :)

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pumps, very cute, I have a few Primark ballerina, I think they look great for the price. I also posted a Spring outfit on my blog: http://www.bonjourfashionblog.com/2014/03/pretty-pastel-style-my-second-lookbook.html
    Would love it if you checked it out!
    xx
    bonjourfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, I'll definitly check it out :)

      Delete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo