beauty, fashion and lifestyle

, , , , , ,

My everyday hairstyle (bouncy/messy curls)


Hello beauties how are you? Well I hope! So today I wanted to show you my everyday hairstyle. This might seem complicated at first and you'll be probably wondering how the heck do I have time to do this every day. It's a matter of practice, in the beginning it would take me an hour to do this, and now it only takes me 15 minutes or less! I took this picture in the afternoon and I style it at 6:30 am in the morning, as you can see the curls lasted the whole day, but they get a little bit loser and messier, which I like it.
This is my "everyday hairstyle" but obviously I don't do this every single day, there's days where I don't use any heat.

First thing I do is brush my hair, well obviously. then I apply some heat protectant (mine's from Schwarzkopf) to prevent any damage. This is the mot important step guys.
After the product is evenly destributed I start curling my hair with a flat iron (from Belissima) (see picture below).
And once I finish curling my hair I apply some finishing hair spray.


This flat iron is seriously so good, I have it for almost a year now and it works perfectly. It gives me the most define curls, I don't even need to use a curling iron. To style my hair I just grab some big random pieces of hair and just curl them. If you would like to know how I do it, like a tutorial, feel free to ask me in the comments, I'm pretty sure some of you already know from youtube because there's tons of it.


Alright I hope you guys liked this little post about my hair. Don't forget to leave a comment down below, I love to read them and know your opinion. Thank you so much! Byeeeeee.



                                       Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   ♡   bloglovin   ♡  twitter  

                                                                        
Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com
Share:

11 comments:

  1. Ur hair is lovely. I love the messy waves.
    L x
    Http://workingmumy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is so pretttyy!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is so cute!
    http://howfittingblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you want $10000 ? Quick to participate in!
    Write your story about www. wholesaledress.net $10000 bonus may be yours.
    Everybody who knows this campaign can take part in.

    1, Claim This article shall not be less than 100 words. The article must be included words of www.wholesale-dress.net or www.WD.CM. And put the article to your facebook blog or other media. Each one only has one chance.

    2, Submit method Please screenshot the content to marketing@wholesale-dress.net,
    attached with your Microsoft Word manuscripts.

    3, Award setting First Price $2000 1 person
    The Second Price $1000 2 persons
    The Third Price $800 3 persons
    The Forth Price $500 4 persons
    Best Participation Award $400 4 persons

    The bonus will be sent to you every week by Bank Transfer( T/T) from March. We will inform the winners by email. Please replay us your Bank account after receiving the mail. No reply for 7 days, we will regard as you giving up your price. Bank account transfer paper will be shared at this page.

    Dear participants, we have received 4 submissions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh love it! Really pretty hairstyle + you look gorgeous
    :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much and YOU are gorgeous :) x

      Delete
  6. The curls are amazing! I used a flat iron to do my curls, then i got a curling iron and never come back :D Lovely post xx Agostina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair beautiful, love the curls and yes so bouncy!
    Heres my blog
    http://burstwithenvy.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo