beauty, fashion and lifestyle

, , , , , , ,

Instagram life


Hello beauties how are you all doing? Well I hope. So today I was going through my iphone and instagram, just watching my pictures and I saw that every good moment or special occasion that I have I share it with a picture on my instagram, so why not share some of my favorite with you guys? Probably the most of you don't follow me on instagram so I decided to show you guys some pictures of me, my friends, some special moments and tiny things that happened on my day and also what I like to post there and the kind of content that you'll find if you go on my instagram.




The well known selfie haha I love taking selfies, specially with friends. I also like to take pictures of some hairstyles that I've just tried and share it with the internet world.





I also share pictures of the little yet amazing moments or even memories from my childhood.





Food! Who doesn't like food? Every time I cook or go to a restaurant and the plate looks nice and the food really yummi I just take a picture of it to make everyone jealous. Just kidding haha.





The sky is my favorite thing to photograph. I think it is amazing the different colors that the sky can make depending on the weather, the clouds, the sun. A well taken picture of a beautiful sunset can be breath taking.





Fun times! Even though I'm having fun I like to stop for a couple of seconds to take a picture and keep the fun memory alive in a picture.





Well, I blog about fashion and beauty so of course I can't resist about sharing with you some of my outfits. I think it's fun and you can take some inspiration from it (if you like it obviously).


And that's it. I have over 200 pictures on my instagram so of course I couldn't show you all of them. I hope you enjoyed this post. Thank you so much and it would mean the world if you could leave a comment or follow me. Love you!




Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   ♡   bloglovin   

                                                                        
Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com



Share:

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just followed you on bloglovin. Thank you so much sweetie, I like your bog too btw <3

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and, gfc,too. Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just followed you on instagram, you have great pictures there! Follow me back if you want to ofc :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Followed you on ig, xx. (@helloitsjoy)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Post x I have wanted to do something similar :).
    Follow you on Bloglovin
    Come and say hi on my blog and follow on ig? (@olsburton)
    Loves xxx

    MrOllieBurton.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, glad you liked it :) just followed you on instagram.
    About your blog I can't see it. Wrong link maybe? x

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo