beauty, fashion and lifestyle

14 WEIRD QUESTIONS TAG



Hello beauties, how are you doing on this lovely day? Today I decided to show you guys my weirdness and share with you some things on this "14 weird questions TAG" I hope you enjoy!



1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?

A nick name that only my family calls me is "loira", it's a portuguese word, it means "blondie".



2. What's a weird habit of yours?

I actually have two, one of them is touching my eyelashes (how weird is that), I usually do this when I'm bored. And sometimes I raise one eyebrow when I talk, usually the left one. Ok I just realized how weird I am. 



3. Do you have any weird phobias?


Yes, I have the most weird phobias haha, I'm absolutly terrified of pigeons and locusts, it also makes me really scared and dizzy just by thinking like, imagining me swimming in the middle of the ocean where it's really, really deep and you don't even know what's in there arrrrg just by thinking about it I'm getting scared.



4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?


It's not just a song, but I secretly love listening to the most popular songs of the 80's/90's and sing along with them haha not that I'm ashamed of it.



5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?


I already answered this question on a previous post but I'll answer again in case you didn't read it. My biggest pet peeve is when I can hear people eating... the sound of them chewing and eating with their mouth open. Ew.



6. What's one of your nervous habits?


When I'm nervous I usually focus on an object and keep playing with it, usually my phone or my phone case haha but my nervous habit used to be biting my nails.



7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?


I don't know, on whatever side of the bed I feel like sleeping on haha.



8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name?


My first stuffed animal was a teddy bear and I didn't name it, by the way, I think I never named any stuffed animal, doll, etc. Am I the only one?



9. What's the drink you always order at starbucks?


A funny fact about me... I never went to starbucks. I know... ridiculous! I really wanna go there but it's so expensive here in Portugal and I didn't have the chance either, but I promise I'll go there soon and I'll tell you what I ordered haha.



10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?


I also talked about this on a previous post but, washing my face/removing my makeup at night before bed! Sometimes I forget or I'm lazy and I don't remove my makeup, which is super bad for your skin. But lately I've been washing my face/removing my makeup every single day and I totally see the difference when I wake up, please don't be like me and always wash your face before bed time. It's so bad, your skin needs to breathe and to be clean, if you're sleeping with a face full of makeup it's going to be worse for your skin specially if you have acne or oily skin. 



11. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?

Yes, I can move my eyebrows in a weird way haha just like that little girl, "girl with a funny talent" she uploaded a video on youtube doing weird moves with her eyebrows, it's a very popular video I'm sure you've already seen it.



12. What's your favorite comfort food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?


This question is so difficult because I love to eat everything it's bad for you, even tho I'm a healthy person and I eat clean. Oh my god, I just love McDonalds, KFC's chicken, Pasta, chocolate, cake... *drool*.



13. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?


I don't really have a phrase that I always say but two words that I'm constantly saying is "like..." and "oh my god".



14. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing?


My pajamas, I hate sleeping with only underwear, I always gotta have my t-shirt and pajama shorts/pants on.



And that's about it beauties, I hope you enjoyed this TAG. Sorry if I've been doing so many tags, I feel like you guys enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing them so why not? I tag all of you to do this! Tell me what you would like me to post next, give me ideas and suggestions. It would mean the world. Thank you so much, xoxo.



                                                                        Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   
                                                                         
Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com
Share:

10 comments:

  1. I always raise one eyebrow as well!! I can't do it on purpose but if I'm annoyed, or I'm confused or if I'm trying to explain something it just goes up and I don't even realise because I can't feel it!! It's so weird, haha!xo

    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yey I'm not the only one haha! I know right, my friends are always like "omg stop doing that" and I don't even realize it haha

      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete
  2. When I'm lazy I just wipe a face wipe all over my face and hope for the best haha! Some times I think it is good let your skin be a little dirty when going to bed. Dont they say you should eat dirt so you get immune to it?

    I dont think that made much scene haha, Amanda :) :) :)

    http://sherbetgreen.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes sometimes I only wipe my face with a face wipe too haha thanks for the comment!

      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete
  3. hauahhuahaha Funny. I've never seen the one about your biggest pet peeves before.
    My comfort food would be anything with chocolate. It's been more than a year since the last time I ate McDonalds. Can you believe it? haha

    Have a great day!
    http://www.achicklitdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last time I ate McDonals was 5 months ago. Oh god I need a cheat day haha

      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete
  4. Love your tag posts! This ones hilarious, it's so funny what strange little habits we all have that make us unique :D
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate when people chew with their mouth open too! I just can't stand them... :D

    http://needagap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr is so annoying! Thanks for the comment :)

      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo