beauty, fashion and lifestyle

My perfect imperfections TAG



Hello beauties, how are you? Recently I've been finding myself watching/reading so many TAGs on youtube/blogger, I find TAGs extremely fun to watch/read and we also get to know more about the person, and that's why I really enjoy them. So today I'm going to do this TAG that has been around for quite a while and is the "My perfect imperfections TAG!". I'm going to let you know 3 things I don't like about myself and also 3 things I like about myself. I hope you enjoy it!


  3 THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MYSELF:

1. The number one thing I really, really like about myself are my eyes.  The color of my eyes is hazel, but sometimes (it depends on the weather) they're kind of green/brown. 



(Excuse the no-makeup eyes haha)



2. The second thing I like about myself is my hair color! I am blonde but, it's not the regular blonde, it's more dark and oh my god, I'm not even joking, throughout my whole life a LOT of people have asked me if I die my hair, and the answer is no. I have never died my hair.



3. Now for the last thing I like about my self, dun dun dun... my eyelashes. I know, how weird haha! But it's true! I love my eyelashes, I've never used fake eyelashes because I don't really need it. They're naturaly super long and all I do is apply a few coats of mascara and I'm good to go.



3 THINGS I DON'T LIKE ABOUT MYSELF:


1. I don't like my arms, I know right, another weird thing to dislike I mean who even notices that haha but yes, I really dislike my arms. They're kind of chubby but this is a family thing, even my mom's arms are.

2. Second of all, I don't like my nose. I don't even know how to explain it, I just don't like it I think it doesn't look "cute" or "proporcional" on my face haha.

3. Now the last one! I don't like my feet, at all! I guess I just don't like feet in general but seriously, I really dislike my feet!




And that's it! I hope you enjoyed me letting you guys know the things that I like and dislike about myself, we all have our flaws, we all dislike some things about ourselves and it's ok. You just have to learn how to live with them, move one and start loving your skin because at the end of the day, this is your body and you're never having another one. Might aswell live life enjoying and loving what you have.
And also I would like to say a huge thank you on +200 followers on bloglovin and +20 here and also on +3000 views! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Love you all. Don't forget to follow me if you haven't, it would mean the world.


Comment below telling me 3 things you love about yourself and 1 you deslike, only 1 because we need to focus on what we love and leave behing what we dislike, remember that guys!


                                                                Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   ♡   bloglovin   

                                                                         
                          Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com
Share:

4 comments:

  1. I think your nose is cute ;) xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You also have really really nice eyebrows!! :)

    http://needagap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh tysm <3 and I don't even fill them in!

      xoxo!

      Delete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo