beauty, fashion and lifestyle

, , , , ,

The sunshine award

Hello beauties, I wasn't expecting to post anything today, but that changed when the lovely Liz from Head-full-of-flowers nominated me for the sunshine award! Thank you so much, this means a lot to me. I'm so happy to know that there's people who actually enjoy reading what I write. Thank you so, so much. Go check out her blog because she's one of my favorites!





The whole idea of the sunshine award is that you nominate 11 bloggers who put a little sunshine in your day, who are positive, creative and inspiring. 


The Rules:
You have to post a picture of the Sunshine award in the blog post. 
Post 11 random facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate 11 wonderful bloggers.
Write 11 questions for them to answer.
Also let the bloggers you nominated know you have nominated them.


11 Random facts about me:

1. When I was a pre teenager (13), I hated makeup.
2. I would love to have an amazing voice to sing.
3. I can not see a tuft of hair, makes me wanna gag.
4. I have never failed a class.
5. My favorite scent is cinnamon.
6. When I was little I used to collect those little pencils on ikea that they used to have haha.
7. I am thinking about going to do volunteer this christmas to help homeless people.
8. I have an acoustic guitar but I can't play it.
9. I absolutly love floral print.
10. If possible, I would love to get married at the beach.
11. When I'm in class (don't do this guys!) I always find myself writing the lyrics of some my favorite songs.


What is your favourite colour to wear?

My favorite colors to wear are nudes. I love casual and simple outfits.



Do you have any piercings or tattoos? Or do you plan on getting any?

I have a belly piercing. And in the future I would like to do a tattoo.



What is your favourite film?

I don't know, I don't really have a favorite movie but I really love all disney movies and I also love Titanic.


Why did you start blogging?

I've already answered this question but it's ok haha. A year ago I started watching these girls on youtube, I would spend my days watching beauty and fashion related videos, tags, and all this kind of stuff and I fell in love. I am kind of shy person so I thought that a good way to start something of my own was by creating a blog, and here I am. 


Do you have a favourite motto/saying?

I don't really have a favorite motto/saying but a quote that I really really like is "You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the las one".


Do you have any pets?

Yes, I have a dog named Rocky :)


What do you think is your biggest achievement?

Hmmm, my biggest achievement in life will be when I settle down in life, doing what I love and creating a family.


Backpack or handbag?

Both. For school I love to use backpacks, it's more comfortable. But when I'm not in school, handbags of course.


What's your favourite top 5 products to use in your makeup bag?

Moisturizer, face powder, foundation, mascara, lip balm.


Foundation or BB cream?

When I want a natural look I rather use a BB cream, but when I want, for example, a night out look I use foundation.


Blog you'd recommend & why?

I'd reccomend your blog, I think it's adorable. Everyone go check out her blog: Head-full-of-flowers.




MY NOMINEES:














MY QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES:

1. What's your favorite childhood memorie?
2. If I could grant you 3 wishes, what would they be?
3. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
4. What's the most embarrassing thing you have ever been through?
5. What's your favorite drugstore foundation/mascara/lipstick?
6. If you could be any disney princess who would you be?
7. What's your favorite color?
8. How would you describe your style?
9. What's 2 things you love about yourself and 2 things you don't like about yourself?
10. Why did you start blogging?
11. Who's your favorite blogger/youtuber?


Thank you so much again Liz, it seriously means the world.
I hope you guys enjoyed as much as I did, don't forget to follow!

xoxo, Daniela




                                                             Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   

                                                                         
Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com

Share:

3 comments:

  1. aw thank you for the lovely mention! :D great answers! I love your answer about biggest achievements :)
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me Daniela! I put the post up today :')
    Katie xox
    http://throughkatieslookingglass.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sweetie, thank you so much and you're welcome! I didn't get your email, maybe something went wrong, send it again!

      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo