beauty, fashion and lifestyle

Easy trick/tip: How to keep fake jewelry from turning your skin green


Hello beautiful people! How are you doing? So today I felt like posting something but I wasn't sure what to talk about. And then this came to my mind!




I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who struggled with this problem. You know the feeling of buying a really cute ring, and being so excited to use it and then at the end of the day when you take it off you have this green mark on your finger? Yeah... I do. But now I have the solution yay! I don't know if you guys have heard about this trick or maybe you do it already but I wanted to show you guys anyway because I thinks it's awesome and I don't want any of you to walk around with green marks on your fingers, not cute! It's so simple and it takes you about 3 min! Here's the trick!





So you just gotta have a piece of jewelry (obviously) and a clear nail polish, mine is from a local store but it doesn't really matter the brand, as long as it's long lasting and clear, you should be good. And the rest is pretty much self explanatory, just take your clear nail polish and start paiting your ring (only where it's going to get in contact with your skin), let it dry for 5/10 minutes, and voila! No more green marks on your fingers!






I know this was a short post but I hope you enjoyed it anyway, I just wanted to share this with you because maybe this happens to you so here's the solution! Comment down below what you would like me to post next, I'd love to read it, don't forget to follow me as well it would mean the absolute world. Thank you so much, xoxo!



                                                                    Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   
                                                                         
                                                                          Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com
Share:

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know this!! My favourite rings turn my fingers green oh my god need to try this now!! Do you reckon it also works for earrings? Because I have some really nice cheap(ish) ones that turn my ears green!?xox

    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, I've never tried on my earrings, but try it out and let me know if it works :)


      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete
  2. Oh wow I never thought of that! It's a great idea! Thanks for the tip:)

    http://needagap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo