beauty, fashion and lifestyle

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!



BOOOOH! Hello beauties, how are you all? Just wanted to make a little post to wish you guys a happy halloween! I feel kind of sad because here in Portugal we don't really celebrate Halloween that much. But actually today at school they were having a "best pumpkin carving contest" and there was some pretty cool pumpkins. But when I say celebrate I mean, go trick or treat, people dressing up or houses with halloween decor. People around here don't usually do that (cof cof, boring...). But yey, I'm still in the "halloween spirit" so I'm going to stay in with my pjs and watch some scary movies uhhhhhh. But if you're celebrating Halloween I would love to know what are you going to do and what costume are you going to wear, tell me in the comments below and I'll read them and answer you! And if you're like me and you're going spent the holiday at home, *high five sista*.


What are your favorite movies (scary, disney movies..) to watch on halloween? Suggestions please!


Thank you, xoxo


                                                   Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   ♡   bloglovin   

                                                                        
Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com
Share:

2 comments:

  1. Sleepy Hollow!
    and great post :D
    Liz xo
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo