beauty, fashion and lifestyle

Get to know me TAG - 25 questions



Hello beauties, how are you doing today? Yes yes yes yes, I am doing another TAG whaaaat? I've been thinking about doing this TAG for a while now but I felt this was the perfect opportinity and why not? TAGs are so much fun and I enjoy reading them a lot. Hope you enjoy!








1.Do you have any pets? 

Yes I do, I have a dog and his name is Rocky. Here's a picture of him when he was little, isn't he cute? Awwwww.



2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you. 

My iphone (always with me), my blanket and my desk.



3. What’s the weather like right now? 

It's raining and foggy, such a sad weather, kinda missed it tho.



4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? 

No, not yet :)



5. What time did you wake up this morning? 

I woke up at 6:25 am to go to school. By the way, am I the only one who sets the alarm to 10 minutes earlier just so I can feel like I can sleep 10 extra minutes? Is that weird?



6. When was the last time you showered? 

I showered this morning, I rather wake up earlier and take a shower, just love feeling fresh and clean in the morning and get started for a new day.



7. What was the last movie you saw? 

The last movie I saw was Insidious with my friends, I absolutely love scary movies.



8. What does your last text message say? 

"Right xD" and it's from my lovely friend Telma haha shout out to her!



9. What’s your ringtone? 

I have an iphone so it's the "Marimba" one.



10. Have you ever been to a different country? 

Yes I have been to Spain and France (Paris), and let me tell you, France (Paris) is absolutley beautiful, I went there with my 2012 class and it was amazing, I had such a fun time with them at Disneyland, Eiffel Tower and we visited so many places it was seriously one of the best things it has ever happened to me and I wanna go back for sure!






11. Do you like sushi? 

I LOVE sushi.



12. Where do you buy your groceries? 

At my local grocery store haha



13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? 

No, I don't really like taking medication, only if I'm feeling really really bad.



14. How many siblings do you have? 


None, this is a very sad question because I'd love to have a brother or a sister, now not so much, but when I was little I used to feel lonely and sad because I wanted someone to play with me, but I know if I had a sibling I would probably wish I was an only child, people are never happy with what they have haha



15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? 

I have a laptop.



16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 

I'll be turning 17 on my next birthday, I know I know, sooooo young.



17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? 

None, I used to wear glasses when I was little but not anymore.



18. Do you color your hair? 


My hair color is blond, and it's one of the things about me that I absolutly love, love my hair color and I have never dyed it :)



19. Tell me something you are planning to do today. 

Well, I just came home from school so I'm planning on posting this and rest a little bit because I'm really really tired.



20. When was the last time you cried? 

The last time I cried was yesterday from laughter, just had too much fun with some friends haha.



21. What is your perfect pizza topping? 

Pineapple ohhh myyyy goooodneeeess, I love pizza with pineapple, soooooo good.



22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers? 

Cheeseburguers, I'm a "food that is bad for you" lover haha



23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?

Yes, usually with friends, watching movies, eating, watching youtube videos, laughing, taking pictures, and all that fun stuff!



 24. What is your eye color? 


Hazel, another thing that I like about myself :)



25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?

I don't know, I've never tried to see the differences.






And that's about it, I hope you had fun reading this, comment down bellow if you have anything in common with me, or whatever you feel like it I would love to read it! Thank you so much, and don't forget to follow! Xoxo.



                                                                  Where else you can find me:               Twitter  ♡   Instagram


Share:

15 comments:

  1. great tag hunny.

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    L X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetie! <3


      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete
  2. What? Pizza with pineapples? I am Italian, so it's like an insult to me XD Is it good? Sounds soo weird!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? omg yes here in Portugal we eat for example pizza with ham, cheese, bacon, tomato sause and to top it off some pieces of pinneaple haha, I thought it was normal! lol

      Delete
  3. I set my alarm ten minutes early too! Just so when I wake up I can have like ten minutes preparing myself to get up and out into the cold!:')xox
    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I was the only one haha, well I guess I'm not!

      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete
  4. Really enjoy your tags btw. Keep it up :D

    http://workingmumy.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it means a lot! <3


      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete
  5. Enjoyed this post so much! Have you got an email address, I can use? You have Inspired my to make a blog of my own and I wondered if I could have your opinions?

    Katie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reading comments like this one makes me seriously the happiest girl on the planet! Thank you so much, it means the world to me! Yes, you can contact me at beautyfabb1@gmail.com. Once again, thank you so much sweetie! :D

      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete
    2. Your very welcome Hun, I have sent an email and will look forward to hearing from you. Thank you so much!!! :)

      Katie Xxx

      Delete
  6. Hi, I really love reading your blog. I've always wanted to go to Paris, but I don't know if I will ever be able to. Your dog is also super adorable. What kind is he?

    thesparkleway.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tahnk you so much! Paris is beautiful and I hope you go there one day and my dog is a german pinscher :)

      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete
  7. "I woke up at 6:25 am to go to school. By the way, am I the only one who sets the alarm to 10 minutes earlier just so I can feel like I can sleep 10 extra minutes? Is that weird?" Haha.. no, you're not weird! Well maybe we're both just weird... I always set my alarm for 30 minutes before I need to get up.. I don't know why! I just love waking up being like ugh I'm so tired and then being able to go back to sleep for a bit! Haha

    xoalibee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool! I found out that a lot of people do this, guess I'm not the only one haha


      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo