beauty, fashion and lifestyle

TAG: Would you rather "Beauty edition"

Hello beauties how are you? Today I wanted to do something different and fun so I decided to do this "Would you rather TAG - beauty edition" for you, I hope you enjoy!







1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?

I think I'd rather lose all my palettes and eyeshadows, I just love eyeliner and lipsticks and I use it almost everyday!



2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?


Wow this one is easy for me, never be able to cut it again, I'm really scared of cutting my hair really short because I tried it once when I was 11 or something and I totally hated it so I can not imagine myself chopping off all my hair.

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?


Can't go wrong with coral, I just love that color.

4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?


Uhhh hard one... I feel like I have a lot of clothes and it's so much harder for me to buy makeup because it's so expensive so I guess if I had §1000 I'd rather buy makeup.

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?


Eyeliner as lipstick, there are so many different eyeliner colors, it wouldn't be that bad... I think so.

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?


Sephora because there's so many different brands and such a variety of products, this one was easy.

7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?


One eyeshadow color, to be honest I barely use any eyeshadow on a daily basis, and I love lipsticks so I could never use only one lipstick color for the rest of my life!

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

I would rather wear summer clothes in winter. The summer here is SO hot I would pass out if I wore winter clothes, god can't even think about it.



9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?


Dark nails, I always find myself painting my nails in a dark color, don't know why I just love it.

10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?

My favorite lip product, because I'm not too picky when it comes to lip products so I would find a new "favorite" one really quick haha



11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?

Ponytail, I use it all the time and it's a look that I think it flatters me.



12. Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?


Never be able to paint my nails again, this one was easy because I don't paint my nails all the time anyway, it's not that I don't like because I love having my nails done, but sometimes I get lazy haha


13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in 
everyday?

This one is the hardest! But probably sharpie them, come on eyebrows are eyebrows they frame your face!



14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

I love nailpolish but I couldn't live without makeup, I didn't have to think twice before answering this one!




I had so much fun doing this tag, I tag you, you aaaand YOU. I hope you enjoyed reading this, comment, share, follow me, it would mean the world. Since I don't like to post something without any picture I leave you guys here with a very white, weird and strange "selfie" I promise you that my skin is not that white haha, love you xoxo






Where else you can find me:                Twitter   ♡   Instagram


Share:

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sweety !
    Thank you for following me on blog lovin'
    You're cute, I follow your blog everywhere from now on.

    xx

    www.diamond-forbreakfast.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetie, just followed you and omg I love your blog, it's sooooo cute, love it! :)


      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo