beauty, fashion and lifestyle

Body confidence



                   

Hello everyone! Since the other two posts were related to beauty on this one I decided to try something different. This has to be the most discussed topic when it comes to women, and our body. We all have insecurities, we all have our flaws and IT'S OK. Nobody is perfect, you can try as much as you want to be perfect but guess what? It's impossible. I know sometimes you look at a girl and you think "I wish I was her" "I wish I could look like her" "Her legs are so skinny, I wish I could have her legs", sometimes I think that myself but I think it's the worse thing you can do because you are you and you're perfect just the way you are. Why say "I wish I could look like her" if I could never look like her, if you feel like you can change something about you that you dislike and if you know that by changing that you'll feel better and more confident about yourself do it! But you can't wish and not do anything about it. I'm here to tell you that you can do it, as long as you believe in yourself and fight for what you want you can do whatever you want. I decided to talk about this because that happens to me a lot, sometimes I feel like I'm not good enough or I feel very insecure about my body but why should I feel this way? I'm good enough, you're good enough and nobody can't tell us the other way around. If you find 1 thing that you don't like about yourself immediatly find 3 things that you love about yourself and focus on those things. Do what you love the most and enjoy life because life is too short to focus on this little things. You only have one body, so take care of it, if you feel like you can lose some weight in order to feel better about yourself start doing some exercise or eating healthier, it's a matter of choice, and the only person who can change that is you, you're in charge of your body, no one has the right to tell you how you should look or how you should act, your life, your body, your choices. Why have a pretty face, or a nice body if you don't have anything in your head or if you don't have a nice personality? True beauty comes from within, be nice, help others, give back, love, do what makes you happy and you'll see that the little things that you dislike about yourself don't matter at all. 
I know I'm kinda off topic but I just wanted to say that, you are worth it, you are beautiful and when I say this I mean every single one of you reading this right know you are beautiful and I care about you. 
"Stop hating yourself for everything you aren't and start loving yourself from everything you are."






I hope this helped you guys, because honestly this is what I truly feel when I heard someone say that they are not worth it or that they hate their life. Comment down below whatever you feel like it, follow, share this with your friends it would mean the world. Thank you so much I love you muaaaaah xoxo










Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo