beauty, fashion and lifestyle

A week in my style "Summer to Fall"

Hello Beauties! How are you doing? So today I decided to do something different, I chose 5 different outfits to show you that I would wear on a daily basis, I hope you enjoy!








Outfit #1 "Monday"



  So this first outfit  is more of an edgy but super comfortable look.

Shirt: Bershka
Skater skirt: Primark
Gold neckless: lefties
Boots: Bershka (15€)


Outfit #2 "Tuesday"




In this one I have on the same shirt and the same necklass, I wore with this outfit the same boots that I showed you in the previous look.


Jacket: Blanco
Shorts: I made them :)
Shirt: Bershka
Gold necklass: lefties


Outfit #3 "Wednesday"




This one is more casual and is one of my favorites.


Shirt: Primark
Jeans: Primark (8€)
Vans (60€)
Scarf: Primark 



Outfit #4 "Thursday"



This one is for those chilly days, and it's perfect for school.


Scarf: Primark (4€)
Shirt: Primark
Boots: Guess what? Primark haha (20€)


Outfit #5 "Friday"



This is my last outfit and I would wear my brown combat boots with it.


Scarf: Primark (1€)
Shirt: C&A
Jeans: Bershka






And that's about it, I hope you guys enjoyed this comment down below which outfit was your favorite it would mean a lot, and yeah I'll see you soon byeeeee xoxo.


Share:

16 comments:

  1. Nice outfits! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know! <3

    http://vysniubomba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Just followed you <3


      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete
  2. These outfits are so casual and simple yet very stylish. My outfits for everyday are like the third and fourth ones. I usually wear flats or sandals with them though. But you have an awesome style girl *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post. SO chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with both pairs of boots *_*
    Lovely post!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    I'll hopefully have my camera back soon to be making outfity posts too!

    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much just followed you on bloglovin! Your blog is sooo cute I love it :3


      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete
  5. Just found your blog and i love it already. Day number 4 is so casual and lovely, i'd die if i found those boots in my Primark, i really like them! love the boots in day 1 as well. Think i just love boots this time of year x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetie, try to find them :) this is the second year that Primark is selling this boots. Me too I've just been enjoying boots so much lately!

      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete
  6. Love all the outfits ! Especially Thursday one <3

    I'm following you on bloglovin, hope you will do the same ! :)
    http://mathilda2710.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! Just followed you.


      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo