beauty, fashion and lifestyle

My "go to" back to school hairstyles

        Hello everyone! So today I decided to show you guys my "go to" hairstyles for school. One thing that I absolutely HATE when I'm in class is when my hair is on my face and it annoys me a lot specially when I'm trying to write lol :p I'm gonna show you how I keep my hair out of my face with this 3 cute hairstyles. 






   First hairstyle "French braid": this hairstyle is one of my favorites because your hair not only gets out of your face but also looks cute and it's super easy. I divide the front section of my hair (my bangs) and then I separate my bangs from the rest of my hair and then I start braiding from the top all the way down but always adding a piece of hair everytime I braid.

   Second hairstyle: I don't really have a name for this hairstyle but it's pretty easy and as you can see I just took the two front sections of my hair, took some bobby pins and pined the hair in the back of my head.

   Third hairstyle "messy ponytail": I do this hairstyle quite a lot because it's easy, and it takes me no time to do it! I just flip my head upside down and tie my hair with an elastic(I know it sounds weird lol but I find it easier and it makes the ponytail looks better and messier just how I like it ahah)





I hope you liked this post I know it's not the best but as you know I'm recent in this blogging thing but I always do my best. Sorry about the quality, I know it's not the best but it's the only camera that I have ahah hope you don't mind. Please comment if you liked this post or what should I improve, questions that you would like to ask me, follow, share my blog with your friends, family, pets (jk lol) because that would mean sooo so so so much to me. Tell me what you would like me to post next. aaaaaand that's about it I hope you enjoyed byeeeeee xoxo.

Share:

6 comments:

  1. I love french braids! Infact I love most braids, especialy when its humid weather because it stops my hair from going frizzy.
    I might try that messy ponytail next x

    http://unstichedvelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ikr that's one of the reasons why I love the "French braid" hairstyle. ^^ Sure try it out, it's super easy and it looks super cuteeeee, thanks for the comment xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These hairstyles are so cute. My school hairstyles are kind of like that but takes a lot less time because I don't braid the sides. I do my ponytails like that too, but of course mine always comes out messier cause of wavy/curly hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, I love to do this hairstyles for that same reason because it takes me no time to do it haha :3

      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete
  4. These hairstyles are so cool. I'll try it all of them :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, yes try it out so simple and easy to do but it's still cute!:)


      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo