beauty, fashion and lifestyle

, , , ,

A weekend in Porto Covo: Portugal


Hello beauties how are you doing today? Sorry for the lack of posts and for not saying anything this weekend but as you may know or may not know, I went on holidays with a couple of friends and family to Porto Covo here in Portugal, and it was absolutely amazing. We stayed there for a weekend to celebrate my friend's birthday and we had a lot of fun. I felt very sad to have to leave, I could have stayed there for a month. We drove all the way there, we left Lisbon (where I live) at 04:30 pm and we arrived at 7 pm.








This is the hotel that I stayed in (Hotel Apartamento Porto Côvo), the hotel was amazing and at this time of the year (end of September) less people go there so it was pretty empty but it felt amazing cause I was able to relax, it was very quiet and the pool was most of the time empty which is awesome because we had almost all the time the pool to ourselves.





I didn't went to the beach, but I got to go there to take some pictures and to go for a walk after having lunch. As you can see through the photos the water was so clear and the view was amazing, couldn't ask for a better place to go for a walk after having lunch. I'm a city girl and it felt amazing being able to breathe fresh air and just relax this weekend.






This is where we would always go for a walk, to grab lunch/dinner, and it's a very touristic place.





Oh my god, this was one of the most beautiful things I've seen, all this pictures were taken by me with no filter, no editing, no nothing. The sky was absolutly stunning, I believe it was 8pm when I took this pictures and I was just amazed by how beautiful the sky was. The nature is amazing isn't it?






hmmmmmmmm now for the food! I ate this on my last day there for lunch and let me tell you something, it was like heaven in my mouth. I went to this restaurant called "O pescador" and I ordered "Bifinhos á pescador" which is basically beef with a special sausse and fries and it was a-m-a-z-i-n-g. The first and the second picture where the appetizers. On the first one it's just bread with butter, patée, etc. The second one is Sapateira (in english edible crab), I don't even know how to explain it all I know is that it was delicious.





And of course we can't go on vacay without eating icecream. Come on. The flavours that I chose where, stracciatella, biscuit and caramel. Then I added some candy and melted chocolate. Yuuuuumz.





So yeah, I hope you enjoyed this post, I wanted to share with you guys my weekend and this way if you're thinking about going somewhere on vacay but you don't know where, here's a suggestion! What about you, where do you went on vacation this summer? have you ever been here? I would love to know, leave a comment down below, follow me and all that stuff, it would mean a lot, thank you so much xoxo




The birthday girl, hope you had as much fun as I did, love you and happy birthday!



Where else you can find me:               Twitter  ♡   Instagram
Share:

4 comments:

  1. Everything looks beautiful, and about the food, I'm totally jealous of this huge ice cream! I'm the Ice cream freak! hahaha
    Are you Portuguese?

    Have a great day!
    www.achicklitdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ice cream was delicious! And yes I'm Portuguese, thanks for the comment, you too :)

      Xoxo, Daniela

      Delete
  2. AAAh, looks so lovely! Im SO looking forward to my holidays in few weeks, heading to Alicante, Spain :)

    x Marjaana

    http://addmorecolour.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg so cool, have fun there!

    xoxo, Daniela

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo