beauty, fashion and lifestyle

, , , , , , ,

My room/Room decor ideas




Hello beauties! First of all I would like to say sorry for not posting for almost over a week, I've just been busy with school and I hope you understand that. Today I decided to show you some parts of my room,  how I organize things, and the decoration as well. Shall we start?



Everything is from ikea minus the TV obviously!



First are this two shelves, I think it looks so cute and it makes the room much cozier and it's also a good way too keep all your books organized like I do or movies if you're more into that, and on my first shelf there's the tv, 3 hmm, I don't really know the name of it I just call it boxes, to keep some of my jewelry and little candles that I use in...



Bought this and the candles at IKEA

...here! The candles I usually buy are from ikea and they are amazing! The scent is in raspberries, and it smells delicious, if I could I would eat it, but that's probably not very good for you so... yeah... On to the next thing!




     LOVE letters: I believe it was 1 euro each letter and it's from "Espaço Casa"






Now on to where I keep all my makeup/jewelry, first I would like to apologize for the amazing quality (not really), I know it's not the best but I do not own a professional camera, or lighting but I'm doing my best, and I hope you can enjoy my posts as much as if I had a professional camera.


    Mirror: "Espaço Casa" & Makeup brushes holder "did it myself"



  Perfumes: Girlfriend/Someday/Rose Fraîche
   Makeup bag: "Perfumes & companhia"   
                    

   Candle from primark "Vanilla": 1 euro




Jewellery holder: "Espaço Casa"





Candles: "Espaço Casa"





And that's about it I hope you guys enjoyed this post, I know my room looks super girly girly haha but I like it, what about you? Is your room super girly like me or is it completly different? Let me know in the comments I'd love to read them! Don't forget to follow, it would mean the world, thank you so much xoxo




                                                             Where else you can find me:               Twitter  ♡   Instagram
Share:

14 comments:

  1. Such sweet ideas, I love those candles! (candle obsessed :P)
    Lovely post! Thanks for sharing, I want to make mine a little more autumny for the new season! Will definitely use some of these ideas!
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I usually change the decoration of my room in November, thank you so much for commenting sweetie!

      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete
  2. Love thos floral candles, They are adorable!
    Cosmeticsmile-x.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are the letters?! Loved this post :)

    http://needagap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the candle holder thingy, it's adorable!!xo
    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetie!

      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete
    2. no problem! Keep up the great work!
      xx

      Delete
  6. Hahah don't worry about the pictures! I actually really like the one with the two shelves, the shadows on it makes it look awesome <3
    I LOVE candles. I have the Ikea raspberries one, but I'm dying to buy a vanilla scented one. Is the primark one good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I really like that canele from primark it smells amazing! Thanks for the comment!

      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete
  7. I love those rose candles! Darling! xo Jen

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo