beauty, fashion and lifestyle

LIEBSTER AWARD, 2013


      

  Can’t believe, I have just been nominated for Liebster Award by Patchoulii Flog ,
Cookies and somethingby The Little Londoner's life ,  Forever Styling and by 
Dainty PearlsI started this blog a week ago 
and this means a lot to me, thank you so so much.
   The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers, 
which I think is a very sweet way of saying, thank you for sharing your thought to the world.

    So, What is a Liebster? Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, 
dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. 
In the blog world where everything is about sharing and networking with like-minded 
people and is a great way to help and promote new bloggers on the block.


RULES



  • ·  Each nominee must link back to the person that nominated them.
  • ·  Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
  • ·  Nominate 10 other bloggers you like and who have less than 200 followers.
  • ·  Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
  • ·  Let them know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.

Since I was nominated by 5 persons I will be answering only 30 questions, sorry :(


MY ANSWERS TO PATCHOLII FLOG QUESTIONS




1. What Fashion means to you in one line?

Fashion to me means wearing clothes that make me feel confident,  something that
 represents me, and my personality.

2. Your favorite designer?

To be honest, I don't have one. oops

3. What’s your favorite book?

Since I'm from Portugal, my fav book is a portuguese one called "O fim da Inoçência" 
which means "The end of innocence". 

4. Tea or coffee in the morning?

Definitely coffee.

5. Your celebrity crush at the moment?

Hmmm I have to say Justin Bieber.


6. What’s in your mind at this instant?

Thinking about how happy I am for being part of this amazing blogging world, 
where we can share our ideas, pashion ans thoughts about what we love.

7. One thing you can’t live without?

Well an object that I can't live without is my iphone.

8. What was your last purchase?

A lot of goodies from Primark haha 

9. Do you like bargains or showrooms better?

Bargains :)

10. One line that you always say?

"You can't start the last chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"


                       MY ANSWERS TO COOKIES AND SOMETHING QUESTIONS


1. What's your favourite thing about blogging?

 My favorite thing about blogging is being able to share with everyone my passion 
about this, being able to be myself and even if I have a rough day I can sit in my couch 
with my laptop and write about everything that I love and seeing people from all over 
the world reading what you write, it's fascinating to me.

2.If you could move to any country in the world where would you move to?

To the United States :)

3.What's your all time favourite perfume?

Someday/Girlfriend and Tommy girl.

4. Your favourite place to shop? 

Primark, H&M, Zara, Bershka ahhh so many!

5. Your favourite animal? 

Tigers, if I could I would love to have one as a pet.

6. What song reminds you of this summer?

We can't stop - miley Cyrus/ Blurredlines - Robin Thicke ft T.I. & Pharrell Williams


7. Who's your favourite artist/singer?

Justin Bieber, I admire how hard he worked to get where he is today and he's 
super talented.

8. What career do you want to have when you're older?

I don't know yet, I'm still deciding.

9. One item that goes everywhere with you?

My iphone haha

10. Who inspired you to start blogging? 

Zoella, Sprinkleofglitter and lots of other great youtubers, I've been wanting this since 
last year but I was really shy and didn't know how to get involved and now here I am, 
a year later :)


                         MY ANSWERS TO THE LITTLE LONDONER'S LIFE QUESTIONS



1. Introverted, shy & quiet or extroverted, loud & outgoing?

I can be both of them, there's days when I'm more like shy and quiet and there's days 
when I'm super loud and extroverted eheh

2. Shorts, sunglasses and SPF weather or Coats, boots and Umbrella weather?

Coats, boots and umbrella weather :)

3. Comedy, action or romantic movies?

I like horror movies better but between this three I have to say comedy.

4. Do you like your height, how tall are you?

I would like to be a little bit taller, I'm 5'2.

5. Dresses and wedges girly girl, or ripped jeans and combat boots edgy? 
How would you describe your style?

I'm a little bit of both it depends on the occasion and on how I'm feeling, but usually 
I'm more of a ripped jeans and combat boots kind of girl haha

6. Why did you start blogging?

*answered that already* :)

7. How did you come up with your blog name?

I have no idea! I just wanted something simple, and I was looking through the options 
and saw this name. That's how Beautyfabb was created haha

8. Do you watch Youtube? Favourite Youtubers?

Yes, omg I don't even watch tv anymore am I the only one? I love Zoella, sprinkleofglitter, 
thatsheart, macbarbie07, Tanya Burr, ilikeweylie, bubzbeauty, andreaschoice (...) 
and other youtubers that I really like besides "beauty gurus" I enjoy watching Mazzi Maz, 
Tyler Oakley, Nigahiga, Sam, Pointlessblog, Marcus Buttler... SO MANY.

9. Movies and dinner or theme park and fast food? Your perfect date?

Theme park and fast food! That would be the PERFECT date for me.

10. Three things you love about yourself? 

My eyes, the color of my hair and my lips.





MY NOMINEES:




YOUR QUESTIONS:

1. What's your favourite season of the year and why?
2. One beauty product you can't live without?
3. Shower in the morning, or at night?
4. Who's your favourite singer?
5. What's your pet peeve?
6. Why did you start blogging?
7. What's your favourite makeup brand?
8. Where do you buy most of your clothes?
9. Would you rather go 1000 years to the past or 1000 years to the future?
10. What's your favourite quote?

           

Thank you again for nominating me Patchouli-Flog, Cookies and Something,
The Little Londoner's life, Forever Styling and Dainty Pearls it means a lot!  xoxo

Share:

11 comments:

  1. Nice and interesting answers. Love it cutie. <3
    Regards
    Patchoulii-Flog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniela,
    Thank you so much for nominating me :-) I will get straight writing my blog post tomorrow and answering your questions!love your answers :-) Thanks again!
    Sophie
    X

    www.sophiejenner.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck ;)! Btw, I loooove your blog design, or the picture up there ^^^^

    x Marjaana

    http://oneyearwithmarjaana.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much I did it all by myself <3


      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete
  4. Hi, thank you so much for nominating me! I have just posted my blog post & answered all your questions! Have a lovely day xxx

    http://nicolakyc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, loved reading your answers!


      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete
  5. Hi! I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award over on http://thelittlelondonerslife.blogspot.co.uk -Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello :) I've just nominated you for the Liebster Award!! The rules are on my blog and if you could have a look and possibly follow me whilst your there I would be extremely grateful!! - http://www.foreverstylinggemss.blogspot.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've answered your questions thanks for the nomination! x x x

    http://nicefunstuff.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! great, glad to know that, much love from India <3

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo