beauty, fashion and lifestyle

Introduction.






Hello everyone! My name is Daniela Amaro and I'm a teenage girl who is obsessed with beauty related stuff.
A year ago I started watching these girls on youtube and I felt very inspired because I've always been into makeup, fashion, etc so I decided to creat a blog where I could share my thoughts, my life and beauty related stuff. I'm still not very good at this bloging thing, since it's my first time but I promise I'll do my best. It would mean the world to me if you could share my blog, comment, suggest products that you want me to review or questions you want me to answer, or even message me if you want to. I hope you have an amazing day and I'll try to blog once or twice a week. Byeeeeee xoxo.


Where else you can find me:

Share:

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter will love your blog! She loves beauty and fashion! xo Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much, it means a lot xoxo :)

      Delete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo