beauty, fashion and lifestyle

, , , , , , , , ,

Rimmel match perfection foundation - first impression/review



Hello beauties how are you? Well I hope! So today I decided to try the Match perfection foundation from Rimmel and decided to do a first impression/review. This was a requested post, and I'm going to give you my honest opinion. Before I start I would like to say that every skin is different and this product may or may not work for me but it can work for you because like I said, everyone's skin is different. Alrighty, let's get started!





The packaging: I really like the packaging, it's glass and it has a pump so it's way more easy, you can control the amount of product that you want and it's not messy.

What says in the packaging: In the packaging it says "Light perfecting radiance foundation" "SPF 18" "Traceless coverage foundation with advanced Smart-Tone technology for perfectly flawless skin under any light. Enhanced with Sapphire Radiance for an illuminating glow. Lasts all day"

Price: I purchased this foundation for 4,99 € which is ridiculously cheap, but I think it was on sale, I'm not sure. 

Colors: I bought in 200 soft beije, I believe there was 2 more colors, a lighter one and a darker one. I should have bought the lighter one because I bought the medium and I think it looks too dark on my skin, but it works. 

Coverage: 
I think it's medium coverage because I have some spots on my skin, I actually have a zit on my face and I can still see it, but it's ok. I didn't use any primer, or any setting powder to really see how the foundation works for it self and I think it did a good job, specially with the discoloration on my skin and the redness around my nose, it does look quite flawless but it can look cakey if overapplied, a little bit goes a long way.

My first impression: When I applied it for the first time my first thought was "wow too dark for me" but once you blend it in it looks quite good. The foundation smells a little bit like sunscreen, but I think it smells quite nice and it's very easy to blend. From 1-10 I give it an 8, I have oily combination skin and without any setting powder my face still looks good, but next time I would definitely use a powder. And if you want more coverage I would suggest you to use some concealer. But over all I think this is a good drugstore foundation.


And that's about it, I hope I helped you with this first impression/review, I gave you my honest opinion and if you would like to see more of these comment down bellow and suggest what you would like to se me reviewing next. Thank yo so much and don't forget to follow, it would mean the world! xoxo

My question for you: What's your favorite drugstore foundation?


                                                              Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   

                                                                         
Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com
Share:

6 comments:

  1. I personally don't like glass pump bottles as u can't get all the product out. However I have heard good things about this one :)

    Http://workingmumy.blogspot.com

    L x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's the down side, I like it because I can controle how much product I want :) thanks for the comment! Have a nice day!

      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete
  2. I love foundations with the pump because I find them way easier to apply. I have been thinking of buying this foundation for so long and I've heard amazing things about it. I might try it :)

    Great blog :)

    ~ www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Try it and let me know what you think :)

      Thank you so much! xoxo, Daniela

      Delete
  3. Wow there are about 6 shades here in Australia. Maybe they were just sold out of the other shades?

    Nice review though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow that is amazing. At my local drugstore there was only 3 shades. I need to go to Australia haha thank you so much for the comment! <3

      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo