beauty, fashion and lifestyle

, , , , , , , ,

Current favorites - "Beauty, fashion, room decor, etc."


Hello beauties how are you? So, last month I posted a current favorites and since I bought some new stuff this month and I've been really enjoying them, why not do it again? I was thinking about doing an "October favorites" but there's stuff that I have for a few months and it's not even the end of the October yet so I figured it out I should do a "Current favorites" instead. Alright, shall we start?


Body splash "H&M": It smells like vanilla and it's in a very sweet scent and I absolutly love it. I can't remember the price because I bought it a while ago but it was cheap.
Rimmel Match Perfection foundation "Drugstore Product": 4,99 €
Essence lipstick in 05 "Dare to be Nude": 2,89 €
Chimmer cubes palette 21 from "The Body Shop": It was a gift so I don't know the price.
Revlon Color Boost crayon in 03 "Orange punch": Around 14 to 15 €.
Acne gel from "Andrea Valomo": It was a gift.




In the "Beauty department" I've been really enjoying all this products. I think I talked about most of them except for the eyeshadows. And that is why I took a picture of what the eyeshadows look like on your eyelids. They are very very pigmented and shimmery, a little bit goes a long way. My favorites are the first (Velvet pink) and the second one (soft pink).





      (Sorry for the bad quality, the weather was very gloomy and I had to take all the pictures by myself, I was by the window so my neighboors probably think I'm a complete weirdo haha)


Now moving on to fashion. I've been loving wearing scarves this month, I don't really know why but it's probably because the weather is perfect to wear these, it's so comfortable and it can really put an outfit together. I have more scarves that I use but here's one of my favorites.
1st scarve "Primark": 4€
2nd scarve "Primark": 1€





 
In case you didn't know, I am a candle addict and I just love lighting up some candles. I think it just makes the room 10 times cozier and not to mention how amazingly good it smells.

Purple candles "Primark": ?
Strawberry candle "Local Drugstore": ?





And now for my favorite song of the moment is actually a cover from "Clarity by Zedd" and the name of the guy who did the cover is Sam Tsui. To me it's actually better than the original, it's so calm and the lyrics are beautiful. You should listen to it!

And that's it for my current favorites! I hope you enjoyed, and if you did, let me know in the comments, thank you so much and don't forget to follow me because it would mean the world, xoxo.

My question for you: What are you doing for Halloween? I would love to know!

       

                                                            Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   

                                                                         
Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com


Share:

2 comments:

  1. The Essence new lipsticks.. I think it's love.

    I love candles too, expecially the Ikea ones 'cause they smell very good, but I don't light them up.. I have hear that they are bad for you :( They smell good anyway ;D

    http://needagap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I love ikea's candles specially the vanilla ones! really, never heard of that! thanks for the comment! :)

      Delete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo