beauty, fashion and lifestyle

Hello, October!



I'm sorry, am I the only one who thinks September just flew by? And am I the only one who asks herself how are we in October already? Because I don't know! I remember New year's eve like yesterday and now here we are. 
Ahhh October, October... one of my favourite months not only because I absolutely love fall but also because the weather is perfect this time of the year. I get to wear comfy sweaters, boots, scarves, dark nail polishes, it's not too hot and not too cold, the naked trees and the leaves on the ground ahhh. 
One of my favourite things to do during this season is getting home from school after a really tiring day and just lay down on the couch with my blanket, drinking hot coffee w/milk, or tea while watching a movie or on the internet, love it. But from now on I'm pretty sure I'm still going to do the same but instead of watching a movie I will be preparing or writing a new blog post haha and I'm so ready for it because I love doing this! In September so many things happened. I found this beautiful and amazing blogging world, school started, met new people, had so much fun with my friends, etc. Such a good month, it's gone now, but I feel like I took the best of it and now I hope this month I can enjoy as much as I enjoyed September or even more. So October please be good! I hope you have an amazing month, take the best of it and have fun because life is too short to stress over little things. If something is bothering you or if you need to change something do it now, make October a memorable month. Good luck!






That's about it hope you enjoyed this post, so tell me, are you excited for this month? There's something special that is going to make this month memorable or do you want to do something memorable? Let me know! Don't forget to comment & follow it would mean the world, thank you so much! Love you! 



                                                                  Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   
                                                                         
                                                                          Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com
Share:

5 comments:

  1. I loved this post. So fresh and beautiful. You are an amazing writer and I can see your blog going very far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetie, it means a lot!

      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete
  2. 2 of the best things about October. Halloween and being able to snuggle with a blanket, hot chocolate and a book. Well when I have time lol very rare thing these days but awesome whe I get it all the same :)

    http://workingmumy.blogspot.com

    L x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here in Portugal we don't celebrate halloween that much and it makes me really sad because I think it's so much fun! Thanks for the comment :)

      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete
  3. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award 2013, check out the latest blog post on my blog to find out more! I Love you blog by the way! xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo