beauty, fashion and lifestyle

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

OOTD #2 "Casual and comfy for school"



Hello beauties how are you all doing? Good I hope! So this morning I was very indecisive on what to wear, actually I was freaking out. You know that feeling of waking up so early in the morning and all you want to do is go to school/work in your pj's? Well I do. So I came up with this outfit which is really comfortable and casual but you will still look cute for that special boy. And why not share with you?




And this is the outfit that I came up with! I was very comfortable during school and I had classes all day. I think the colors go really well together and it screams fall! The weather was not hot but also not cold so that is why this outfit was perfect for today.


Denim shirt(half sleeve): Tally Weijl 
Scarf: Primark (4 €)
Black legging: Decathlon
Sunnies: Primark
Boots: Primark (20 €)


Here is a closer look to the denim shirt, sunnies and my boots!




I hope you enjoyed. Let me know if you like this kind of posts or if you want me to talk/post about something else let me know in the comments and I will reply to you!
I just want to quickly thank all of you who read my posts and keep commenting, it seriously means the world to me and I love reading all your sweet things and replying to every single one of you. Thank you so much again, xoxo



                                                                      Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   
                                                                         
Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com
Share:

4 comments:

  1. I like how you managed to combine everything together :) and the boots are very cute!

    http://needagap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, I try haha

      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo