beauty, fashion and lifestyle

You are good enough - "Depression"






So today I was on tumblr and I was shocked to see how many people suffer from depression. How many people pretend to be ok but at the end of the day they cry to sleep at night, that the happiest and the funniest person you know may have the biggest problems and the biggest fights with themselves. Seeing all this posts and pictures made wanna talk about it. I wasn't sure if I should make a blog post about this but I wanna give my opinion to all of you, I wanna help you and I want you to know that you're not alone, you're worthy of a good life and you are good enough. Personally I've never been through depression, of course I had my ups and downs, I don't have a perfect life and I don't think anybody has. I have cried myself to sleep, I have faked a smile, who hasn't? For those of you who don't know I did a little research and depression is:

"a state of low mood and aversion to activity that can affect a person's thoughts, behavior, feelings and sense of well-being. Depressed people may feel sad, anxious, empty, hopeless, worried, helpless, worthless, guilty, irritable, hurt, or restless. They may lose interest in activities that once were pleasurable, experience loss of appetite or overeating, have problems concentrating, remembering details, or making decisions, and may contemplate or attempt suicideInsomniaexcessive sleepingfatigue, loss of energy, or aches, pains, or digestive problems that are resistant to treatment may also be present."


I wasn't sure if I should bring this up because I know how delicate this topic is and maybe some of you is dealing with this right now, but I fell it is important to talk about it. This is real life, this happens. This is a very serious thing, I don't think anyone should feel less important or less valuable, I don't think anyone should feel like they don't belong here. Everyone deserves a happy and healthy life, everyone deserves to be loved and to love, everyone deserves to live freely. If you're reading this right now and if you have ever felt this way before, I just want you to know that you're worthy. It's your life, your body, your mind, your choices, you deserve to live your life the way you want to. Our life is a precious thing, and anyone should make us even consider taking our own life.
Maybe things are not good right now, maybe your life seems an endless pain and it seems like is never going to stop but I'm here to tell you that things get better, you'll get better. If you feel down, talk to someone you trust, do stuff that makes you happy and focus on that, focus on what makes your life worth living, it might be your parents, your family, your friends, a hobbie, your boyfriend/girlfriend, hold on the things that you love and trust and you'll see that things will get better. And if you have a friend who's dealing with depression, talk to them, show them you will always be there. Listen to them and help them as much as you can. Things do get better, focus on what makes you feel loved and happy and you'll see that you'll become not only a happier person but also a healthier person.

I think I got a little bit of topic but yeah, this came from the bottom of my heart, there's people out there who love you and who support you. You are not alone in this, I promise. Love you all.


                                                                  Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   
                                                                         
                                                                          Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com
Share:

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for making this post. It's so nice to see that people (like you) are being so so lovely about it and very supportive! Thank you hun!

    Beth xx
    http://missbeautyobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo