beauty, fashion and lifestyle

, , , , , , , ,

New room "decor" - Fall edition



Hi beauties, how are you? Sorry if I haven't been posting as much as I would like to but I've been so busy with school, it consumes all my free time. But I'll try to post at least 1 or 2 blog posts every week. So, recently I changed some of my room decor (bedding, couch..) because of fall, I noticed that my room was really "sumerish", so I decided to change a few things and share with you.

(Every item in this post I purchased at Primark)



I decided for this season, since I really really like pink undertones, to change my bedding/pillows to dark purple, dark brown and a creamy color. I really like the combination, I think it's very feminine but it's also really cozy and fallish. The first pillow is probably my favorite because it says "snug" and there's floral print, I am obsessed with anything floral.



Next is my couch. This is my favorite area of the entire room because it's where I relax, where I write my posts and where I read my favorite books. The colors are also purple and brown.


This is the owl in the middle of the couch. I think it's so cute and I love stuffed animals. It also goes really well with my new room decor and with fall.






As you probably know I am a candle addict, I light my candles every single day and I love it. I think it completes the room, makes it more cozy and it relaxes me. This ones are in a purplish/pinkish color and they don't smell like anything.





And that's about it I hope you enjoyed this little cozy post, I just really wanted to share with you some of the new things I recently bought and I'll probably do another one more complete in November/December. What about you? Have you changed your room decor or not? Let me know in the comments and I'll answer all of you! Thank you so much and don't forget to follow. Xoxo


                                                                       Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   
                                                                         
Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com


Share:

9 comments:

  1. Well done u. It looks awesome.

    Http://workingmumy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it's not complete yet but I wanted to show you what I've done so far.

      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete
  2. It looks lovely, the browns and purples look great together :) I can't believe you got everything from primark, I think a trip is needed. That owl cushion is just too cute. Feel inspired to start decorating my bedroom now :)

    http://jessdonnellyart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much. I know right I actually got inspired in the store haha

      xoxo, Danielaa

      Delete
  3. You have a real eye for detail/ colour combinations :D Love the owl & candles too!
    Great post :) Feeling inspired...might actually have to clean my room first though (I blame being ill :P)
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sweetie, I'm happy I inspired you :) and get well soon!

    xoxo, Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my God, the owl is so adorable! You did a very good job!! And the color combination is very cute, I never thought of it :)

    http://needagap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tho owl is perfect ! I love that cocoon spirit of decoration;)
    xoxo
    http://louiselovesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo