beauty, fashion and lifestyle

, , , , , , , ,

Review: Bourjois color boost "Orange punch"




Hello beauties, how are you doing? So today I wanted to do something beauty related and I decided to do a review on this crayon lipstick from bourjois. I heard a lot of good things about this specific product, so I decided to give it a try!






The packaging: I love the packaging, it's so simple, easy and it's not messy. And I like how the packaging is the same color as the actual lipstick color.

What says in the packaging: In the packaging says "Couleur waterproof colour"; "Comfort & Hydration"; "10h"; "SPF 15"; "Bare lip sensation"; "Glossy finish lipstick"

Price: This product retails for 15 euros

Colors: I'm not too sure, but I believe this lipstick is available in 4 or 6 different colors (There's sites where they only have 4 and others where they have 6): orange punch; fuschia libre; red sunshine; on the beach; rouge; prune.

My final thoughts on this product: From 1 to 10  I give it a 9, I absolutly love this product! The lipstick is super moisturizing, it feels like I have nothing on my lips, it's not heavy and the color is amazing. Even tho it says "glossy finish lipstick" (which is true!) I like to always top it off with a coat of clear lip gloss or lip balm, it's a personal choise, I think it looks better. I have a feeling that I'm gonna start wearing it every single day haha. I didn't give it a 10 because it didn't last me 10 hours like it says in the packaging (which is normal).  I really want to try out different colours such as on the beach and fuschia libre.





And that's about it I hope you enjoyed it, let me know in the comments what would you like to see next, I would love to know. Follow me, share my blog with your friends, family, loved ones, pets, everyone haha! Thank you so much, xoxo.


                                                                         Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   
                                                                         

 Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com
Share:

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful colour!
    Great post :)
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo