beauty, fashion and lifestyle

, , , , , ,

OOTD #1 : "Casual and cute"



Hello beauties, how are you doing? So today I'm going to my friend's house and I really wanted to post something today so, why not show you guys what am I going to wear? I decided to go very simple, casual and comfy, nothing too cray cray but I also wanted to look cute and I came up with this outfit!




Sweater (it looks light pink but it's kind of a creamy color): "Primark" (5 €)
Dark blue skinny Jeans: "Primark" (8 €)




Shoulder bag: "Parfois" (?)




Necklace: "Lefties" (around 8 €)




1st ring: My mum gave it to me
Middle finger ring: (?)
Knuckle ring: "Bershka" (?)



Sorry if this was a very short post, hope you enjoyed it anyway. Comment down bellow what you'd like me to post next, it would honestly help me a lot to know what you guys wanna read. Don't forget to follow me as well, it would mean the absolute world. Thank you so much and stay fabulous.



     Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   
                                                                         
  Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com
Share:

13 comments:

  1. Love your outfit choice hun! :) the bag is such a lovely colour! xo
    lydialovelacexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoulder bag, so cute!

    Caitlin x

    http://www.oceanicstars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your rings :)

    Http://workingmumy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the jumper, I need to get one like that :) xx
    http://www.violetbeautyandlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful bag :) Amazing jumper ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, this one is really comfy :3

    xoxo, Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the jumper and the first ring :)xox

    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those rings!
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo