beauty, fashion and lifestyle

, , , , , , ,

Hairstyles, haircuts and hairdos





Hello beauties how are you all doing? Finally Friday, the weekend is almost here and I can't wait for the weekend to arrive. So today I thought I would do something different because I ran out of ideas of what to post and I wanted to talk about hair since I almost never do it and was about time to talk about beauty/hair stuff. I'm going to show you guys all the hairstyles, haircuts and hairdos that I've been liking to see on celebrities/people etc. I hope you enjoy it.





1. This has to be the number 1 hairstyle this year, I've been seeing it so much specially since Kylie Jenner and Lily Collins cut theirs like this, I saw that a lot of people were rocking this hairstyle and I think it is gorgeous and super flattering especially if you have a petit size body, and an oval face. But I think it can compliment everyone.






2. I like to call this one the JLo look, because it was seriously one of the first people that I know of, with this kind of hairstyle. I think it is amazing, it gives you that messy/beachy look still super sexy and I just love it. 






3. It has to be ombre hair! I just love it so much and let's not talk about the fact that it was the biggest hair trend in 2013. 





4. Of course my ultimate favorite hairstyle to get my hair out of my face has to be messy buns. It's so simple yet so pretty. I love it. And you can totally use a messy bun in a casual manner just by using a plain messy bun, add a french braid or let your bangs out to frame your face, or also a lower bun  for a more formal look.



Alright that's about it for today, I just wanted to show you guys some of my favorite hairstyles and I hope you enjoyed. Comment down below what you guys would like to see next, give me some ideas it can be something related to beauty, fashion, hair, tags or random stuff. Follow me if you haven't and thank you so much, I love you all.



My question for you: If you were to go to a red carpet what kind of hairstyle would you wear?


Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   ♡   bloglovin   

                                                                        
Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com
Share:

8 comments:

  1. You have amazing blog and great post, I hope we can follow each other, if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, Please let me know I will follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving messy buns at the moment! Blake Lively's one is gorgeous! The braid adds a really nice detail to it. Great post x

    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ombré hair, hell yes! I have ombré hair at the moment and I love how it makes me look much more appealing tbh hahaha xx

    www.definitelymycupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. If i were to go to a red carpet i would totally go for the JLO messy sexy waves! in love!
    alexasunshine83.blogspot.com
    twitter.com/alexasunshine83
    youtube.com/alexasunshine83

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all amazing but unfortunately no one can fit to my really curly hair ;'(
    xx

    i love you're blog so much
    http://thedaily-lola.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet your hair is gorgeous! I love super curly hair! :)
      I'm glad you like my blog, thank you for you support! xoxo

      Delete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo