beauty, fashion and lifestyle

, , , ,

All about fashion


Hello beauties, how are you? Before I start this post I just want you to know that I wasn't going to blog about this, or do this tag. I wanted to do a Primark haul for yesterday and for Tuesday a current favorites, but I don't have a camera with me at the moment (not even my iphone) so I can't take any pictures, which makes me really upset because I wanted to post that for you so bad. Well, I can't really neglect my blog just because I can't take any pictures so, I decided to talk a little bit about my style and what I wear, etc. by answering some questions of "the fashion" tag. I hope you enjoy this nonetheless.


1. What is your favorite style to wear?
I don't have a specific "style" to wear, but if I had to describe my style it would be: comfortable, casual, girly and sometimes edgy. It really depends on what I'm doing or where I'm going. For example, at school I like to be more comfortable and casual, but also look put together, and when I'm going out with friends or something, I like to dress up more.


2. Who is your fashion role model?
My fashion role model as you probably know, is Lily Collins. I just love her, she's such an amazing actress and her style inspires me so much. Every time she goes on a red carpet I'm always looking forward to see her and what she's wearing. You can see my blog post about her style here.


3. What do you always have on?
This is pretty easy. I always have on skinny jeans. I find it so comfortable and nice to wear but it's also something you can wear with basically everything, either a casual, comfortable look or night out look.


4. What are your favorite jeans?
My favorite jeans... I really like Bershka's or pull&bear ones, but, on the cheap side I love Primark's skinny jeans. I love it. It's super inexpensive and it fits me perfectly. I have to say tho, the quality isn't the best but for 8 € they're amazing and if something happens do them you won't feel so bad.


5. What are your favorite sunglasses?
My favorite sunglasses are probably the ray ban ones that everyone uses. But I also love the new ones that I bought recently at primark, which you'll see later on a blog post.


6. What are your favorite shoes?
My favorite tipe of shoes are combat boots or flats for more casual looks and my vans, I love them.


7. Who influenced you to write about fashion?
No one really influenced me to write about fashion. As you know I watch youtube videos and they really inspired me to start something on my own too and so, here I am!


8 What is your favorite store?
I don't have just one favorite store, I have many. Here's some of them: Primark, Tally-Weijl, Zara, H&M, Bershka, PullandBear, Stradivarius...


9. Who is your favorite fashion person on YouTube?
I watch a lot of people on youtube, so this is kind of hard for me. But my favorite fashion person on youtube, is probably Heart aka thatsheart (for when I'm feeling more girly and casual) and Sophia aka fashionista804 or Sammi aka BeautyCrush (for more edgy, structured looks). Love both.


10. What is your favorite fabric?
Well I don't know. Everything comfortable, stretchy and flowy. I hate really tight shirts, hate it.


11. Who is your favorite model?
If I had to choose one it would me Sara Sampaio, not only because she's gorgeous and her pictures are always amazing but also because she's portuguese and now she's a victoria's secret model. That is amazing. From such a small country to being such a famous model. Love her.


12. If you had $5,000 to spend on any one item, what would it be?
This is SO easy. I would spend the money on a black celine bag. So beautiful. 


13. Heels or flats?
I prefer flats, but, if I'm going out at night or something I like to wear heels.


14. What purse do you currently use?
I use one from Primark.

15. Is fashion in your blood or your jeans?
Not in my blood because four years ago or something I wasn't really interested in all this girly girly things such as fashion or makeup.


And that's about it, I tag all of you to do thi TAG, and if you do it let me know in the comments. I hope you enjoyed it, also follow me if you haven't because it would mean a lot. Thank you so much, hope you had an amazing weekend, love you all.


My question for you: What's your style, and who's your fashion role model?



Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   ♡   bloglovin   

                                                                        
Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com



Share:

4 comments:

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo