beauty, fashion and lifestyle

, ,

Hello Spring





Hello beauties how are you all doing? So I just wanted to have a quick chat with you in honor of the first day of Spring woot woot! I'm so happy Spring is finally here, I love Winter, yes, it is my favorite season, but I admit I was very excited for Spring because it is so beautiful. Bright colors, longer days, it gets warmer, all the flowers and the fresh scents, ahhhhh love it. And of course Spring break is almost here, can't wait to finish all my tests and go on holidays, and finally take a break from school. Now everyday when I go out I can see all the flowers blooming and the trees getting fuller, and since I live in the city it makes it a lot more colorful. I hope you're having an amazing day. And, I would like to ask you if you would like to see a Spring Lookbook? Let me know in the comments, love you.

Just want to let you know that I've also created a twitter account! Yey! Go follow me there to see updates, random toughts, pictures and to communicate with me! I would love it! Click HERE to see my twitter page.



Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   ♡   bloglovin   

                                                                        
Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com

Share:

3 comments:

  1. I am sooooo excited for spring!!! And warmer weather!!!
    L x
    Http://workingmumy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring inspires me. I love spring.

    http://lesfleurfashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo