beauty, fashion and lifestyle

Maybelline "The Falsies" Mascara





Hello beauties! How are you? The other day I went to the drugstore to buy a new mascara because I was runing out of it and decided to try something new. Well, since I've heard so many great things about the Maybelline ones I decided to try it. The worst part was to choose only one. I didn't know which one would be the best for me, or which one was people's favourite, but I had seen that people really like "the falsies" one. So I bought it and decided to to a review. I hope you enjoy.


Price: I bought it for 10,00 euros but the real price is 11 something, I'm not too sure. 

Product: I think it is a good product, it does make my lashes look super long and amazing. It doesn't make them look clumpy at all, but I only apply 2 layers of mascara which I think it is enough because if you apply too much  mascara it just doesn't look good (in my opinion), it'll make them look clumpy and like a spider (that's what I say haha). The only down side is the applicator, it bends a little bit (as you can see through the last picture) which makes it a little bit more difficult to apply, also it is a bit difficult to remove it.

My first impression: When I first applied I wasn't too sure about it, I tought it was nothing special and I didn't know why people were so in love with this mascara, but then I applied again and again and I saw that it really makes my lashes look amazing and it does have that "false lashes" effect. 

Over all I think it is a good product, from 1-10 I give it a 7/8 and I recommend it. I hope you found this helpful, please leave comments down below, follow me if you haven't because it would mean the world. Thank you so much, love you all.


My question for you: What's your favorite maybelline mascara? And which applicator/brush you prefer the most?




Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   ♡   bloglovin   

                                                                        
Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com


Share:

8 comments:

  1. Maybelline cat eye mascara came out a couple years ago and the wand is curved and I find it gives the lashes a perfect look and the brush is amazing for those small wispy lashes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Yes I heard the curved ones are the best, Just tought to give this one a try :)
      Thanks for stoping by xx

      Delete
  2. What about that new manga stuff. Would you consider that??

    L x

    Http://workingmumy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, I'll buy that one next time bc it looks awesome aswell :D
      Thank you, xx

      Delete
  3. I bought the falsies time ago, but not that feather effect (not sure how it's called in English) and would not recommend it to anyone. The spooly was very different from this and the formula was not the best.
    Anyway lovely review :)

    xx Agostina
    http://needagap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, like I said my lashes are naturally long so it worked great for me. The products sometimes work different from person to person. And yes there's another "the falsies" and it has that spooly you're talking about :) Thank you so much for your comment! Hope you're having an amazing day.

      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete
  4. I love this mascara so much, but my eyelashes are so short and stumpy mascara never really makes a difference, but at least when I wear this people can actually tell I have eyelashes!:)x

    http://libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! I really like your blog :)
    check out mine and follow if you like :)

    http://ninalavitaebella.blogspot.com/

    have a nice day xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo